1990 2.4td 3door manual surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 2.4td 3door manual surf

It is a 1990 2.4TD with 3 Doors which i belive is pretty rare. It is gun metal grey and has done apporx 125000km. I'm in the process of getting it MOT'd at the moment so it will come with 12months MOt and 6 Months tax. It has had the head done with a proper toyota head and has a new clutch. The 3 door makes it look really good and it also has alloys and a large full front chrome bull bar and axle guard. It has a 12 disc changer and tape player.
    It does require a new aerial as it got snapped of while driving down a country road (stupid place to put the aerial anyway). it has Aircon and some wheel arches that make it look like a wide body version.
    The only problem that i know about is that the clutch sticks down sometimes. This is due to a bent arm in the clutch somewhere, sorry i'm not technical. i would suggest maybe £200 to get fixed but it doesn't do it all the time, mainly when sitting in traffic putting the clutch up and down frequently.

Considering it has a new head and relatively low mileage i would like £3000.00 for it. I can email pictures if required.
    It is in Eastbourne if you would like to see it. The MOT should be sorted within the next fortnight.

So - it has one side from a 4 door model and the other from a 2 door model? I thought all that stopped when Red Robbo 'left' British Leyland.

Kev

Comment

Working...
    X