24 Hour Sale- Giving it away 92 2.4 SSR-G*SOLD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hour Sale- Giving it away 92 2.4 SSR-G*SOLD*

** thank you all who looked she is now sold***I am leaving the country the Day after tomorrow (Saturday) and have to sell the Surf. I've always been a bit of a last minute Larry, but I'm really cutting this fine now!! I havent really been pushing a sale too much cos We've been using it to flit between the relatives as we are homeless, but now its getting a bit desperate. The truck is easy worth 3500 I recon BUT it needs a couple of things doing to get it back to A1 and I havent had the time. If youve seen my other threads and the current For Sale Classified you'll see what I mean. But 300 Quid would easily get it back to A1.... Therefore Pay me 2200 spend 300 and save (or make) a cool thousand Quid. I'd rather someone out there in this community did this than me drive it to a dealer and he make the money and overprice it back into the market.. There must be someone who's got the readies and inclination to jump on this offer. Gotta be done tomorrow though.. I am currently staying in Sandhurst Nr Camberley.. Please please call me on my temp no. for the next 24 Hours of 07704 036419. Go on you know it makes sense..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rexii66; 1 April 2005, 14:10. Reason: Sold
Working...
X