• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I have that. Please email me:
    malxwal@gmail.com
    3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

I am looking for one of the aluminium pipes for the air conditioner. It is the one which attaches to the evaporation tank and passes through the core support behind the offside headlamp. From there it runs between the engine and the wheel well. I am in the UK for one week and am trying to source one while I am here. Let me know if you have it and how much you want to ship it to PO16 9EB.

Comment

I'm afraid I couldn't help on that, as I'm out of the country until 10th March.
        If you wish me to check on my return and price shipping to your home location, feel free to email me:
        malxwal@gmail.com

Cheers
        Malc
        3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Originally posted by Limpo View Post
          I am looking for one of the aluminium pipes for the air conditioner. It is the one which attaches to the evaporation tank and passes through the core support behind the offside headlamp. From there it runs between the engine and the wheel well. I am in the UK for one week and am trying to source one while I am here. Let me know if you have it and how much you want to ship it to PO16 9EB.
          mayb have one

Comment

Headlight

Hi do you have the driverside headlight? If so how much would it be including postage.

Thanks

Mike

Comment

Sorry Mike, both smashed in crash.
              3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

rugbygeekadam

Could Adam please email me with a mobile number, as for some reason I cannot reply to his email address.
                3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Wanted

Looking for dark tinted wind deflector glued to rear passenger side door. Also new lid for the small compartment that sits next to driver's left arm.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbkeith View Post
                    Looking for dark tinted wind deflector glued to rear passenger side door. Also new lid for the small compartment that sits next to driver's left arm.
                    Sorry, both gone.
                    3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Have you got the plastic surround for the central instruments (radio, heating controls etc)? And the plastic surrounds for the electric window buttons on all doors?

Mine are all non-standard carbon fibre effect, and I don't like it!!
                      Not allowed 1) tools 2) matches 3) sharp objects

Comment

Originally posted by malxwal View Post
                        Wing very bent ! Heaters basic manual slider type control.
                        Email me for further info, cheers.
                        Hi, sorry that I have taken so long to reply to this!

If yours is the manual (4 slider) I would like to buy it, so long as there is no damage to the clips which retain the cables on the backs of the sliders (easily broken when removing the cables!)

Please let me know if the unit is still available,

Cheers,

Daniel
                        http://eurasiaoverland.com/

Comment

Okay folks, the Surf has now gone as of two weeks ago. Many thanks to all those who bought parts from me.
                          I guess this may be the last time I visit the site, as I no longer own a Surf.
                          All the best folks
                          3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Aircon

Looking for aircon unit. Mine, apart from connecting pipes, is missing. Is a complete aircon unit coming out of your car? Also wind deflector for rear nearside door. Mine is missing.

Comment

i have most ac parts where are you based?

Comment

Don't suppose you have ignition barrel and key for gen 3 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X