Alternator gone?

Comment

Originally posted by brighton View Post
      Alternator gone?
      Alternator still here.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
        How much for the seats and door cards? Separate price for the door cards as I am considering faux leather on my original ones.
        Front seat have gone, rears still available .

Door cards I have on gumtree for £40 the set, if you want them though I'll do a better deal than that. Would you want the tailgate trim as well?

Stupidly I didn't take a pic of the OSR door trim, and memory says there's a 1" cut in it. I'll get you a pic....there we go....
        Attached Files
        Last edited by andyverran; 11 June 2013, 18:52.

Comment

Dealt with Andy this week (outside of the forum) and it has to be said...he goes the extra mile to make sure you know what you're getting.

Top lad

Comment

That sounds great mate, I'll take them both please, thanks for the info on the broken clips too, no problem though.

Ill drop you an email to sort it out mate. I will have a look in case there is anything else.
            My mate was going to check out the pics later too so might be a bit more there.
            Cheers
            Craig

Comment

Body lift.

Ok mate, no prob ill keep an eye out for posting,im in no rush so can hold out. Thanks mick.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
                Front seat have gone, rears still available .

Door cards I have on gumtree for £40 the set, if you want them though I'll do a better deal than that. Would you want the tailgate trim as well?

Stupidly I didn't take a pic of the OSR door trim, and memory says there's a 1" cut in it. I'll get you a pic....there we go....

I am still interested in the door cards but don't want to rely on finding some front seats. Fancy throwing in the cup holder as well?

what colour is the tailgate trim? I assume you do mean this and not the cargo cover. If its the usual grey I won't bother, save myself some postage because mine is alright.

Comment

I'm after a couple of obscure bits; the rubber grip on the hi/lo lever and the two plastic runners that screw into the dash which the ashtray slides in on.

Comment

I am still interested in the door cards but don't want to rely on finding some front seats. Fancy throwing in the cup holder as well?

what colour is the tailgate trim? I assume you do mean this and not the cargo cover. If its the usual grey I won't bother, save myself some postage because mine is alright.
                    yeah it's the normal grey. though there is a cargo cover available too...

Make me an offer on the cards and a cup holder.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Malleenos View Post
                      I'm after a couple of obscure bits; the rubber grip on the hi/lo lever and the two plastic runners that screw into the dash which the ashtray slides in on.
                      hi,

I'll take a look for them after wipping the head off later today and get some pics to make sure where on the right page.

Comment

panic over, you had competition for the door cards for a bit there. lol.
                        Last edited by andyverran; 12 June 2013, 14:24. Reason: deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Malleenos View Post
                          This bit?

I'll look at the ash tray in a mo when I'm a bit less oily lol.

ok, pic of ash tray....your after the white plastic?

How about I sell you the ash tray and its mount, i don't imagine there's much call for an ashtray with no runners lol.

Make me an offer chap.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by andyverran; 12 June 2013, 16:25.

Comment

Originally posted by brighton View Post
                            What is the condition of the cylinder head?
                            Head just removed, not even cleaned yet lol.

That's all I can take off this week as got meetings next two days on the job hunting front. I'll give it a clean at the weekend and take close up pics if that's ok.

Oh, nearly forgot, I put the cam cover back on so as to keep it oily and the damp away from it....
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by andyverran; 16 June 2013, 20:16.

Comment

Will you take £35? I'm not after the cargo cover or tailgate panel. Is the alternator still available?

Comment

Will you take £35? I'm not after the cargo cover or tailgate panel. Is the alternator still available?
                                Sure, £35 for all 4 door cards..and yes still got the alternator.

Comment

Working...
                                X