Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea if its the same as a 3.0 alternator? Can't believe the cup holder was an optional extra

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
      Any idea if its the same as a 3.0 alternator? Can't believe the cup holder was an optional extra
      I'm pretty sure its totally different....vacuum pump on the front...

lol, yes, you should see what the yanks say to the cup holder, they weren't impressed.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by andyverran; 12 June 2013, 20:06.

Comment

I didn't know if it was detachable or not. Do you want paying via paypal? My email is r.evans2859@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
          This bit?

I'll look at the ash tray in a mo when I'm a bit less oily lol.

ok, pic of ash tray....your after the white plastic?

How about I sell you the ash tray and its mount, i don't imagine there's much call for an ashtray with no runners lol.

Make me an offer chap.
          That's the ticket. If I could have the hi/lo handle with the wire coming out with the plug for 4x4 mode and the boot thingy. Erm, I don't need the ashtray -- reckon people loose their ashtrays more than the runners for them!? time for a survey? If you're up for chucking in just the plastic runners (save on postage) they should just fall off when you unscrew the metal mounting bracket.
          £15 inc postage?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Malleenos View Post
            That's the ticket. If I could have the hi/lo handle with the wire coming out with the plug for 4x4 mode and the boot thingy. Erm, I don't need the ashtray -- reckon people loose their ashtrays more than the runners for them!? time for a survey? If you're up for chucking in just the plastic runners (save on postage) they should just fall off when you unscrew the metal mounting bracket.
            £15 inc postage?
            I'll get the bits off later and see what the postage would be and come back to you.

Since I don't want to bust it, what's the best way to get that knob off? I can't see any diagrams online...

andyverran@yahoo.com

Panic over, sussed it.

OK, if your happy with the look of things we have a deal.

hit me up on the email above for delivery address etc.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by andyverran; 14 June 2013, 13:25.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post

hit me up on the email above for delivery address etc.
              Done

Comment

Is the car black? How much is the drivers side front wing? posted to Bolton.
                Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

What's the front passenger caliper like and how much is it posted?

Comment

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
                    I was thinking £30 for a wing, yes it's black...I have no clue on the postage though, I'll see what I have to wrap one in and check postage tomorrow if that's ok.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by terratology View Post
                      Hi, caliper is ok, I could remove tomorrow and calculate postage etc....I don't know what there worth though, I'll look tonight when I get home.

They seem to be £30 for the caliper and £15 postage, I'm pretty sure I can get cheaper post than that though, I'll weigh it tomorrow.
                      Last edited by andyverran; 16 June 2013, 20:20.

Comment

How about the positive battery terminal clamp? It should be attached to the cable by a flange and nut.

Is it identical to the '94 3.0TD?

Comment

Originally posted by surftoafrica View Post
                          How about the positive battery terminal clamp? It should be attached to the cable by a flange and nut.

I don't know, if you have a pic I'll look tomorrow.
                          The only pic I have doesn't show it sadly.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by andyverran; 16 June 2013, 22:38.

Comment

Originally posted by terratology View Post
                            Caliper off...all the pistons pushed back ok so it's good to go.

Handy bonus to the wheel spacers and body lift, very easy to get at everything!

Looks like postage on the NSF caliper is £6...weighs in at 6.5Kg boxed.

If you get me on andyverran@yahoo.com in time I can book a courier to collect up to 4PM for tomorrow, after that it's Wednesday collection.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by andyverran; 17 June 2013, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by surftoafrica View Post

is this what you need?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
                                Wing shipping now looks like £19.95 (thanks for the site link Sy).

If you want to hunt for prices its:
                                7.5Kg 121*97*35cm

I wiped the mud off and it's great rust free condition (these Toyota impress me more and more as I take it apart - I may have to get one that works once this one is gone lol)

Hit me up on email if you'd like it....sooner the better actually as the misses has found a house to buy *cough* and I'm so not ready!!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by andyverran; 19 June 2013, 18:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X