No announcement yet.

2.4 surf radiator and head gasket set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 surf radiator and head gasket set.

Hi All,
    I bought a brand new radiator and head gasket set for a cylinder head problem but did not use. I paid £197 and £80 respectively for them (receipts available)which I will sell for £130 and £50. They are still boxed and unopened.Any questions call me on 07788993806

does the head gasket set have valve stem seals?
    even so, a bit expensive since radiators can be bought for less than that ...

Comment

Valve stem seals

Hi rossyroo, sorry for delay in responding, been out of town. Yes it is a full gasket set including valve stem seals. If you are interested in radiator also make me a sensible offer, I only quoted what I paid, I may have been overcharged.

Comment

My rad is looking a bit thin, so am going to pull it out when I do the valve stem seals - so I need them as well!

rads seem to be about £100 on ebay - assume no quality difference with yours and I will look into gasket prices. However I'd guess resale value is gonna be more like £100 for both rad and gaskets .... ?

Comment

radiator & gasket

When you have sussed out all prices you can give me a ring on 07788993806 if you wish and we can discuss finer details.

Comment

Originally posted by cameron1 View Post
            When you have sussed out all prices you can give me a ring on 07788993806 if you wish and we can discuss finer details.
            OK - I am away on a sailing trip atr presnt, will give you a shout as soon as I get back]
            thanks
            John

Comment

Working...
            X