yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rot free Gen2 Shell and Chassis - Must sell or scrap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rot free Gen2 Shell and Chassis - Must sell or scrap.

Some of you may have been aware of the V8 Gen 2 restoration project Ive been working on

http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=9024

Unfortunately life has become a little more complicated and Im having to abandon the project.

This does mean that the shell and chassis I was going to use and which remains completely solid and rust free is now either needing to find a new home or be scrapped. Look on my Trash to tidy thread for LOTS of pics. It is extremely straight and has no rot in rear arches, sills or floor. As it stands at the moment it has a perfect dashboard, the windcreen, four dent and rot free doors and a pretty decent bonnet on it.

I need to know fairly quickly (this week) as we have three race cars coming to the yard between now and January so space needed for them.

Would anyone like this to form the basis of a resto Surf or if indeed there is a need for its parts ie the sills arches etc which may be cut from it which would be a shame due to how clean it is.

I can sell the body on its own, the Chassis on its own or both together and this can either be as a shell minus doors and bonnet or as a whole with the doors remaining.

Let me know asap if interested in any of the above and Ill give you some prices depending on what you want. If no responses by middle of next week Ill strip whats useful doors etc and scrap the rest

Another for sale thread will appear with all the other parts featured in the link above on it shortly.
Working...
X