Aiba Works Bull Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiba Works Bull Bar

Sadly for sale due to it not fitting my 3rd gen! It is from a 2nd gen Surf so it will definitely fit that.

The bar is in excellent condition with no major dents, dings, or scratches. It comes complete with all bolts, but unfortunately it is missing the brackets which bolt it to the chassis.

I want £180.00 for it please and pick up is near to Newcastle Upon Tyne. I have no problem wrapping it up should you wish to arrange for a courier to pick it up, naturally this would be at your own expense.

The dimensions, for courier information, are 100cm x 80cm x 70 cm and the weight is approx 27kg. It will come in 3 pieces as it makes it easier and cheaper to transport.

Any question please ask.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

pictures

pictures are blocked at work, could you please send some to hesh1138@hotmail.co.uk as i may be interested. i live in durham so when up home could collect.

cheers
    si

Comment

You have mail!

Comment

A reply would have been nice!

Comment

Okay guys, over 200 views but no takers, am I asking too much or is there no real interest in these bars anymore?

These used to sell for in excess of £250.00 so I thought it was reasonably priced.

Comment

I've viewed, so I'll give you my opinion.

Its a really nice bar, if you like THAT type of style.

Suppose the trend at the minute is for winch bumpers and chunky A bars...

Which is what I'd get...

MHO
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Thanks for your honest reply mate. As you say the 'in vogue bars' at the moment appear to be the big chunky winch bumper jobs.

Never mind though, I'm sure like the maxi dress and hot pants the Aiba bar shall once again rise to be the epitome of must have accessories!

Comment

If it was a 3rd gen one i`d be knocking on your door, looks great

Comment

Okay, no takers eh? Now open to sensible offers. No Yoshie bids, please!

Comment

like the bar mate not sure if it would fit over me winch tray though ,, is there anyway of popping up over the weekend to have a trial fit lol ,,, whats the least you would take ,,, you can text me on 07931217690 thanks arron
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Arron, how you doing mate? Unfortunately the bar won't fit as it bolts onto the chassis rails and it is pretty close to the bumper. It would definitely foul the winch tray. Damn pity as you're so close and it would have looked great on your truck! Oh well, who's next to try their luck?

Comment

hi there im doing good ,,,missing the lanes not been out for a while ,,,, shame about the bar ,,would of looked good on mine ,,

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Reviving an old thread here for some info. I have to fit one of these to a Surf down here and have worked out how to make the chassis brackets. The one thing I need to know is if they had a bracket that fitted to rear of bar which was maybe bolted to the top of bumper. There's a hole in each side of bar that seems to align with the top of bumper behind the uprights. I'm wondering if they were bolted to top of bumper or they were some sort of bracket to hook over rear edge of bumper. The rear of the Aiba Bar has plastic bumpers which sit against the front of bumper.

Nev.

Comment

From memory there were two braces that went through the grill and attached in front of radiator

Comment

Working...
                              X