3rd gen coil springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen coil springs

Pair of good condition rear coil springs from 3rd gen, not droopy, ideal replacement for broken ones?
    Front ones will follow after holidays (couple of weeks).
    Used springs, with possibly spendy postage, so looking for offers in the region of "enough for a few tinnies"..
    Off down to Englandshire on Thurs, so could meet up to save postage...\

OK, Now the front ones are available as well..shocks are a gonner, due to invasive surgery required to dismantle.....
    Last edited by malxwal; 21 August 2010, 20:27. Reason: Update
    3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Shocks and springs

Hi

Do you still have these?

Im looking for 2 front shocks but also would like to get rid of my lift springs while I'm at it.

Looking for original springs both front and rear, or springs giving a smaller lift.

If anyone out there is lifting we could always do a swap.... likewise I would be interested in any original electric front shocks if anyones upgrading.

Mike

mike(at)steady.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I just noticed the springs lying in the workshop yesterday, I'd have to have a look for the shocks, but they'll probably be there. What springs do you have, and how old are they, as I might be interested in a swap. I'll have a look for the front shocks over the next few days, but definitely interested in the springs.
      Now I remember the shocks were all wrecked in the dismantling process.
      Last edited by malxwal; 25 December 2010, 11:27. Reason: Info
      3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Sorry about late reply.... forum doesnt seem to be sending me prompts.

Would be interested in spring swap but need to short out front shocks first... is it definately your front shocks that got mangled?

Mike

Comment

I'm afraid all my shocks died during surgery. Best bet for front shocks is either Roughtrax, which will be Monroe ones, and I can vouch for them, or Milners, which will be cheaper but of unknown origin.
          3rd gen 3.0 SSR-V '98 R

Comment

Working...
          X