Breaking News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Surf Import Rad Required

Hi I am looking to get a new Rad for a 92-93 Imported surf bought the thing 3 weeks ago head just gone theres a supprise and the rad has a leak would appreciate a price.

Comment

hello

hiya,

Can you tell me if you still have the indicator sidelights ?
      and if you do ......how much are you asking for them ?

Thanx Terri

Comment

door and wing needed

Good luck in your venture.Have you got a good drivers door and wing.And how much.my friend is interested in the rear spoiler.By the looks of things i might be buying the whole thing i'm having a bad time of it with my hi lux.
        Les.

Comment

How much for the stearing wheel, thats if it has not all ready gone, and are there any of the little coin holders near the gear lever.
          cheers again and good luck.

Bohnnyjoy.
          Last edited by bohnnyjoy; 1 August 2004, 13:50.

Comment

Yo Guys, Sounds like a good idea. Any chance of the heater blower fan?
            Mine has lost 1st & 2nd speed. I believe the resistor is on the fan itself.

Ta very much

Derek

Comment

Any ideas how much for a 1995 2nd Gen Complete NS door in BLACK?

Also looking for a wraparound Bull Bar with grids inbetween the main frames (similar to light protectors and a perforated sump/steering proector).

Ta
              Udhi

Comment

A Bar

Hi ,
                Can You Get The Cross Bar With The Toyota Emblem On That Fits The A Bar AND IF SO HOW MUCH THANKS .
                Regards
                Chris
                CRAP DAY ! NEVER MIND TOMORROW IS UNTOUCHED

Comment

Could you please tell me the price of the set of mud flups..

Thanks.

Eralp

Comment

how much

Originally posted by Streetluge Chris

I have been planing this for along time with Bobs help.
                    I have started to bring some breakers in from Japan the first should be
                    here in about 6 to 8 weeks.
                    I hope to make this work and than offer tuning parts exhaust etc. Building up to a container load of them for spares.

I will be putting to a small web site just for Surf parts where I will post picture of whats coming in and what we can get from the USA and Japan.
                    I do have some clear indicators in (2 sets) and one set of clear side repeaters.
                    I would like peoples feedback on this and if they have a wish list.

Below are some pictures of the first breaker thats coming in to break so if there is something on it you need shout now and I will put your name on that part so as soon as I get it in you get the part.
                    1992 2.4

Comment

Originally posted by BIG 'C'
                      Hi ,
                      Can You Get The Cross Bar With The Toyota Emblem On That Fits The A Bar AND IF SO HOW MUCH THANKS .
                      Regards
                      Chris

Im after one of those also, let me know if there is one going.
                      Cheers Mike
                      [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                      [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

???

hav u got any of the clear indicators and repeaters left if so how much? and were r u based? cheers Greg

Comment

Parts and stuff

Because of the job I have I dont get to the pc as often as i would like so I am missing some of your requests for parts etc.
                          You can call me on any of the numbers below and i will get back to you.

0151 353 1246
                          07977 975 112

Thanks Chris

Comment

spare wheel carrier

how little 4 the spare wheel carrier complete

Comment

parts needed

Hi there,

I would like a burgandy ashtray (front and rear), wiper arms and the rear window with runner (the runner for mine has rusted though)

Please let me know if you get any of these through

Thanks!

Comment

hi cris do you have the steering colum plastic surroud if so how much thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X