No announcement yet.

Spares Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still got a few bits 'n' pieces on this one for sale.
    Wont be too long before it go's to the scrapper!!!

Comment

head availability

hi finally got me cracked in 4 places head off n was wondering have you sold yours and if it is an upgraded one, cheers wald

Comment

Hi mate, I need one of the (small) red circled thing in the pic, plus the rubber if you have it

Comment

Originally posted by wald View Post
          hi finally got me cracked in 4 places head off n was wondering have you sold yours and if it is an upgraded one, cheers wald
          Hi Wald
          Still got the head/engine. Am no mechanic, but never had any probs all the time she was running. When i bought her the general feeling was it had had some sort of head/engine work at some time in it's life but obviously this cant be validated. I'd be looking for £100 plus the p&p (whatever that would be??) You can have the complete head- by that I mean whatever i dont have to take off it to get the head off you can Have.
          Let me know your thoughts as I wont start to remove unless you are sure you want it as I've been messed around by other forum user's.
          regards
          S.

Comment

Algol

Have got the bit you need but bumpers/bullbar still on vehicle so might be a pain. If I can, I'll av a look and see what I can do. Cant make no promises tho mate.
            S.

Comment

Originally posted by scottiedog View Post
              Hi Wald
              Still got the head/engine. Am no mechanic, but never had any probs all the time she was running. When i bought her the general feeling was it had had some sort of head/engine work at some time in it's life but obviously this cant be validated. I'd be looking for £100 plus the p&p (whatever that would be??) You can have the complete head- by that I mean whatever i dont have to take off it to get the head off you can Have.
              Let me know your thoughts as I wont start to remove unless you are sure you want it as I've been messed around by other forum user's.
              regards
              S.
              hello scottie, i will have the head off you just let me know how much in all and i will arrange payment thanks, i might pick up when i get your address, also when would it be likely to be ready its a bit of a ball ache to get off you can ring me on 07804695743 cheers colin was gonna break mine its been offroad since 22/05 due to operation but didnt wanna break so

Comment

Wald
                Gonna try an get Thursday off work and attack it then. If I do I'll probably give you buzz Wed eve.
                Regards
                S.

Comment

How about the tailgate window motor, still available then?? thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X