dueler h/t 689 265/70/16 FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dueler h/t 689 265/70/16 FREE

i've just changed all my tyres including the spare, it's a bridgestone dueler H/T 689 265/70/16 it's never been on the road but i don't know how old the tyre is, it looks in great nick,(no perishing) if it's any good to anyone you can have it, just pick it up from Edmonton (north London)

Jerry

I would like it to match another new one that I have,but need to get it down to Eastbourne,so if anybody is doing that trip please give me a shout.

If anybody else wants it and is nearer let it go,as I will not be able to get to north London for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
      Jerry

I would like it to match another new one that I have,but need to get it down to Eastbourne,so if anybody is doing that trip please give me a shout.

If anybody else wants it and is nearer let it go,as I will not be able to get to north London for a while.
      there's no rush to pick it up, if you want me to keep hold of it for you that's ok, just give me a rough idea when you can get here.

Comment

Well the Surf train does work, got the tyre tonight after nearly 3 months.

So a BIG THANKS to Jerry for the tyre Linda and Tony for collecting it and Helen and Tom for the last leg of the journey, shame I couldn't interest Helen in one of my Surfs.

Comment

Working...
        X