toyota hilux 3.0 td auto 1994 breaking blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Algol View Post
    Hi mate, I need one of the (small) red circled thing in the pic, plus the rubber if you have it

sorry csant help
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
      yes thats right paypal is good snailpaceracing@btconnect.com
      payment sent.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by GIRDLES View Post
        payment sent.

Cheers
        on its way

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
          Do you still have the passenger side wing? If so, what paint code is it?
          hi have that paint code is ljh

Comment

• Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
            Fresh breaker all parts available, most parts 48 hour parcelforce, or tnt for heavy items, you can email me at snailpaceracing@btconnect.com or mobile 07759 272270 many thanks Terry.
            Hi i need front passenger window wind deflectors my passenger one has been broke,For a 3.0 litre ssrx or the pair please thanks Mark mobile 07902961873 or email lmadraper@btinternet.comp.s the standard ones tinted with toyota on please

Comment

• Originally posted by toyota888 View Post
              Hi i need front passenger window wind deflectors my passenger one has been broke,For a 3.0 litre ssrx or the pair please thanks Mark mobile 07902961873 or email lmadraper@btinternet.comp.s the standard ones tinted with toyota on please
              sorry sold

Comment

• Terry i think i have just the front n/s one left for a 3.0l buti cant do anything till next week as i'm away from tonight till monday
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• there you go mark richard has one

Comment

• tailgate motor you got 1? thx :-)

Comment

• Spare wheel cover?

Hi there, am looking for a spare wheel cover for aluminium wheel with 265/70 r16's on it? cheers

Comment

• Mod bits wanted!!

Hi, is it bog standard or have you got it modified in any way?
                        Im looking for parts to tart up my truck!!! Wheel spacers, clear tail lights, tail light guards, flexi pipe section of exhaust, big bull bars (not the A type small thing!), roof spot light rack and spot lights, bonnet stone guard etc etc.
                        If you got anything I may be interested in, let me know.

Cheers, Purple Pixie.
                        Rottweilers are like chocolates, you cannot have only one!

Comment

• ismiff

Hi
                          Is The ECU available and if so can we compare part no's ?
                          Price and del costs would also be appreciated.

Comment

• Hey,
                            Might be 18 months too late... worth a try anyway though! Do you happen to still have any of the following?

Cover for fuse compartment (the one by the drivers seat)
                            Headrests
                            The parking mirror from the wing

Cheers!

Comment

• Also a little late, but you wouldn't happen to have a fender flare for the drivers side (right side) rear would you... my tyre shop broke mine... Thanks a bunch
                              -Cody

Comment

• Originally posted by leighh View Post
                                Hey,
                                Might be 18 months too late... worth a try anyway though! Do you happen to still have any of the following?

Cover for fuse compartment (the one by the drivers seat)
                                Headrests
                                The parking mirror from the wing

Cheers!
                                Whoops - posted this in the wrong thread - it's 3rd gen stuff that I'm after. Sorry about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X