2.4 Grey 1994 breaking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lainey View Post
    how 'bout fuel pump? do you have one, is it in good nick, has it been vegified and how much please?
    Yes I got one, It's had some veg through it up to 80% when it the weather was warmer, and is leak free. It's not been adapted for veg, but worked well enough on it.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
      What colour is it? Its hard to make out in the photos
      It's Grey. A lovely colour!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
        Yes I got one, It's had some veg through it up to 80% when it the weather was warmer, and is leak free. It's not been adapted for veg, but worked well enough on it.
        Should have been more specific sorry - how much cash will it require for you to part with said pump?
        Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

Originally posted by Lainey View Post
          Should have been more specific sorry - how much cash will it require for you to part with said pump?
          I got distracted! PM sent
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I can do all that, I will dig em out and get a weight on them to see about postage, but not till Tuesday! Anyone recommend a carrier?
            Hi, I think I got a hold of the engine mount brackets, but I'm still in need of a power steering pump, and maybe it's bracket. Do you have that? Other packages I've received from Australia were shipped FedEx, I think, and also postal service. But I'm willing to pay for whatever's quicker, within reason. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Larson View Post
              Hi, I think I got a hold of the engine mount brackets, but I'm still in need of a power steering pump, and maybe it's bracket. Do you have that? Other packages I've received from Australia were shipped FedEx, I think, and also postal service. But I'm willing to pay for whatever's quicker, within reason. Thanks
              I do have the pump and bracket. Are they the same for left and right hand drive though? I'll have a look at fed ex on Tuesday.
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I do have the pump and bracket. Are they the same for left and right hand drive though? I'll have a look at fed ex on Tuesday.
                No, they're not the same, but the right hand drive one works. I don't think think they make one for left hand drive that uses the newer 2L-TE/3L alternator. Thanks.

Comment

Larson . I am unable to get the engine mounts off my truck for you as unable to support the engine safely . Sorry. I hope Charlie can help you .
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Hi, I'm still interested in the power steering pump and it's tensioning bracket, please let me know if you have a total with shipping to the U.S. Express Post International seems to be the cheapest for timely shipping. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Larson View Post
                      Hi, I'm still interested in the power steering pump and it's tensioning bracket, please let me know if you have a total with shipping to the U.S. Express Post International seems to be the cheapest for timely shipping. Thanks
                      I will sort this out for you soon as I get home tonight. Sorry for the delay.
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Right the pump and bracket weighs 4 kgs, say 4.5 packed. UPS want £90 and it will be there in 3 days... I can't get U.S. Express Post International To give me a price to post into America, only out of America...
                        Anyone suggest a cheaper way to send it?
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

...Or £61 by Parcelforce international std.....
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

go onto www.interparcel.com and see what they can do it for.I think that was the same sort of price i had when i sent a turbo Miami Florida
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              go onto www.interparcel.com and see what they can do it for.I think that was the same sort of price i had when i sent a turbo Miami Florida
                              Nice ! DHL world parcel express 1 to 4 days £35 thats more like it, cheers Richard.

Edit; just seen you still need engine mounts- that would put the postage up to 50ish (Haven't weighed the mounts cos they are still on the car)
                              Last edited by Chillitt; 11 September 2008, 19:01.
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

its cheaper to go through these or parcel2go than going direct to the couriers.
                                Make sure you insure it for enough tho to be on the safe side.
                                I think i covered the turbo i sent for about 250 so you don't lose out or the customer either
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                                X