2.4 Grey 1994 breaking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 Grey 1994 breaking..

OK the heads gone, so the rest of it has to go! Full set of wind deflectors, spare wheel on the back.Its all there at the moment except for the head, No spoiler, no towbar, otherwise, It's ready to go. I'll sort pictures as and when, If you come and get stuff, I might even help you fit stuff...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Look, wind deflectors, a bull bar, all sorts of good things to be had... Don't make me put it all on eblag!!!
    Attached Files
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Have you got the rear 1/4 panel on the driver's side? Would need delivery up to Middlesbrough.

Cheers mate!

P.S. Out of curiosity how much for the bull bar, am quite keen to get one.

Comment

Pm sent
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

whats the situation on the bumpers Chillitt my man??
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
            whats the situation on the bumpers Chillitt my man??
            Front one is lovely, back one is rusty...Drivers side and passenger side are barely finger repellent.. !
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

any idea as to cost for the front?....surf train to devon anyone?
              Tony

Comment

pictures as promised

The bumper

the radiator has a rough bit on the top hose pipe-

Otherwise ok

Also got this oil cooler for the auto box...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I'm looking for the engine mount brackets from a 2LTE. Is that what you have? Would you be willing to sell them? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Larson View Post
                    I'm looking for the engine mount brackets from a 2LTE. Is that what you have? Would you be willing to sell them? Thanks
                    Thats what I have. The engine is sitting on them at the moment and I have to go and babysit my mother while dads in hospital for the week. If you are in a rush I'm sure Stormforce will be able to help. If you are not in a rush, I will check back at the weekend.
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

What colour is it? Its hard to make out in the photos

Comment

I'm not in a huge rush, I've been searching for months already. Several people on here said they have them, but no one's followed through. So I can wait. I'm in need of both the engine mounting brackets, the power steering pump, and the power steering pump and alternator brackets. I'll pay good money plus shipping. Let me know, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Larson View Post
                          I'm not in a huge rush, I've been searching for months already. Several people on here said they have them, but no one's followed through. So I can wait. I'm in need of both the engine mounting brackets, the power steering pump, and the power steering pump and alternator brackets. I'll pay good money plus shipping. Let me know, thanks.
                          I can do all that, I will dig em out and get a weight on them to see about postage, but not till Tuesday! Anyone recommend a carrier?
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                            I can do all that, I will dig em out and get a weight on them to see about postage, but not till Tuesday! Anyone recommend a carrier?
                            Yup, how about my right arm, you get the ticket and I'll take them hand luggage! (UPS are good the other way)
                            Tony

Comment

how 'bout fuel pump? do you have one, is it in good nick, has it been vegified and how much please?
                              Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Comment

Working...
                              X