Unfortunately breaking my dear grey manual K-reg 2.4 SSR-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tarmac View Post
    id prefer the one on the grey surf, the bigger one. will it fit straight onto a 2.4 ssrx. the bracket on the bottom looks a bit wider than my a-bar brackets. and as for making you an offer...i have no idea. im new to surfing. how bout 60 pounds. the postage could be big though so if im way off then ill try again. and i live near terrenure in stillorgan. hardly any surfs over here.

cheers
    Rite maybe u can have a look for delivery prices from ur end...
    Seems costly-ish over here..
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Toby get the guys full address and you should be able to get a online quote from interparcel,parcel2go or parcel force easy enough mate. For the full front bumper inc valance it was costing me about £20 to deliver so i would think add another £15-20 on and that may well be about right for Ireland.
      If he has a post code then it will/should be nearly the same as mainland uk postage
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by J_D View Post
        Cheers mate, front and back arrived this morning! Left 1/4 panel should come tomorrow apparently (not sure why they split it up?) Will hopefully get them cleaned up and on over the weekend. Ta for the extras as well mate, have got a crack in one of my indicators so might change that over at the same time (will probably leave my own number plate on though )!
        Did u get the last panel... ??????

Comment

Bumper corner fitted today!

Took about 10 minutes, over half of that was wasted trying to find out why the old one wouldnt come off... Didnt realise there was a bolt under the plastic cap on the rear!!

I'll get some pics up of the old one vs this one. its a million times nicer!

cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Bumper corner fitted today!

Took about 10 minutes, over half of that was wasted trying to find out why the old one wouldnt come off... Didnt realise there was a bolt under the plastic cap on the rear!!

I'll get some pics up of the old one vs this one. its a million times nicer!

cheers mate.
            Nice one..... ur very welcome..
            I am glad it looks better......and glad u like it....
            Cant wait to see the picture....!!!!

Comment

Hey.

Yeah got the last panel now thanks mate! Looking much nicer than my current ones and I'm pretty much there with cleaning the backs of them now, just trying to rope my dad into being my assistant and holding the things while I try to swap em!

P.S. Do you know of anyone else breaking a surf with chrome bumpers (have a feeling that one chrome 1/4 panel and one blue one might look a bit strange!)

Comment

Originally posted by J_D View Post
                Hey.

Yeah got the last panel now thanks mate! Looking much nicer than my current ones and I'm pretty much there with cleaning the backs of them now, just trying to rope my dad into being my assistant and holding the things while I try to swap em!

P.S. Do you know of anyone else breaking a surf with chrome bumpers (have a feeling that one chrome 1/4 panel and one blue one might look a bit strange!)
                Nice one glad it all got there...
                HEHE I am sure ur dad will be willing otherwise do as I did and use ur knees while u underneath....
                Works wel...

Ask supersurf he might have a chrome bumper bit left....
                I am sure u'll find one...

Show me a pic when u got the bumpers on...

Comment

I know it's shameless but.......

BUMP.....

Comment

Would be interested in the wheels but they are probably ridicolous to have delivered.

That is assuming there are any left?
                    www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABE View Post
                      Would be interested in the wheels but they are probably ridicolous to have delivered.

That is assuming there are any left?
                      Hey mate,

What wheels?
                      I have sold some and some left...

The white steel rims have no tires on so I wud guess that the delivery wud not be to bad via courier..

Anyway which wheels did u like?

Comment

Just looking for a spare set of wheels for the truck.

As I run on road most of the time but some times have to go up hillsides to mobile phone masts and it would be good to have spare wheels that have real mud pluggers or similair on as A/Ts aren't quite doing the job on some of the terrain.

so if you have 4 wheels the same and an idea of a price including delivery?
                        www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABE View Post
                          Just looking for a spare set of wheels for the truck.

As I run on road most of the time but some times have to go up hillsides to mobile phone masts and it would be good to have spare wheels that have real mud pluggers or similair on as A/Ts aren't quite doing the job on some of the terrain.

so if you have 4 wheels the same and an idea of a price including delivery?
                          Rite ok then mate I will have a look for delivery 2mo of the wheels and let u know then u can make me an offer...
                          All the alloys are gone so just steels left...

Comment

no bother I not bothered about looks (you would have known this if you could see the girlfriend) just as long a they are in decent knick.

You got any really aggressive road legal tyres left just out of curisoty?
                            www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

hey mate sorry I have not gotten round to getting a quote yet...
                              What is ur postcode?
                              Can u mail it to me or MSN

tobyjug08@gmail.com

Comment

Rims And Tyres

Can you post pictures of all your rims and tyres please?
                                And how much you want for them?
                                Thanks
                                Last edited by DK161; 13 August 2008, 22:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X