Lots for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I'm interested in the tow bar. I'm in portsmouth so can collect. My telaphone number is either 02392619786, or 004748233756, my email is jim@liquiddeviants.com. Call me or give me your contact details as I am ready to collect any time. Thanks Jim

ps- I'm also after some bull bars, a roof rack, and a set of wheels, for my just bought gen 2

Comment

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6 View Post
      You still want them yosh?
      why are you such a liar, if you have sold them just tell me ,dont keep me waiting, idoit we are all adults.
      JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
        why are you such a liar, if you have sold them just tell me ,dont keep me waiting, idoit we are all adults.
        I take it Lord Lucan is "Terry", the same Terry that phoned me unsolicited for the spacers after the others that had enquired, before you, on the forum. I never lied to you, you tried to blag the price for £65 incl. post (yeah right, why don't I just give them away with every big mac ordered, pffft....), I informed you that they weren't off the car when you phoned first, told you that I hadn't weighed them for post the next time you rang, NEVER ONCE did I say they were yours and assumed if you were a forum member that having read the post you KNEW there were others in line before you. Hence probably why you decided to try to avoid the queue system by phoning direct.
        WELL NAME N SHAME TERRY AKA LORD LUCAN, TRYING TO GET PARTS, BEFORE OTHERS, THAT HAVE PUT THEIR NAMES DOWN FIRST. NEXT TIME DON'T BE SUCH A WEASEL!!!
        OK, rant over.
        Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cummings View Post
          I'm interested in the tow bar. I'm in portsmouth so can collect. My telaphone number is either 02392619786, or 004748233756, my email is jim@liquiddeviants.com. Call me or give me your contact details as I am ready to collect any time. Thanks Jim

ps- I'm also after some bull bars, a roof rack, and a set of wheels, for my just bought gen 2
          Towbar is still up for grabs, collection not a problem will e-mail you a contact number.

Comment

I take it Lord Lucan is "Terry", the same Terry that phoned me unsolicited for the spacers after the others that had enquired, before you, on the forum. I never lied to you, you tried to blag the price for £65 incl. post (yeah right, why don't I just give them away with every big mac ordered, pffft....), I informed you that they weren't off the car when you phoned first, told you that I hadn't weighed them for post the next time you rang, NEVER ONCE did I say they were yours and assumed if you were a forum member that having read the post you KNEW there were others in line before you. Hence probably why you decided to try to avoid the queue system by phoning direct.
            WELL NAME N SHAME TERRY AKA LORD LUCAN, TRYING TO GET PARTS, BEFORE OTHERS, THAT HAVE PUT THEIR NAMES DOWN FIRST. NEXT TIME DON'T BE SUCH A WEASEL!!!
            OK, rant over.
            are you that much of a prik,

Comment

calm down no need for that stuff on here
              www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                are you that much of a prik,
                Well need I say more about this "person", I suggest you resolve the issues you have with your mother about being bottle fed and grow up.

Comment

Growler, Yoshie - you both have e-mail
                  Got it at midday today Doug and replied to

Comment

aerial relay?

Don't suppose you might still have a relay for the electric aerial?

(small orangey brown box attached under dash in footwell)

-----------------------------------------------------
                    stock 92 2.4 ssrx blue and smelly

Comment

Originally posted by andycohen View Post
                      Don't suppose you might still have a relay for the electric aerial?

(small orangey brown box attached under dash in footwell)

-----------------------------------------------------
                      stock 92 2.4 ssrx blue and smelly
                      Sorry, just selling the ancillaries, not breaking the car - that will be sold complete.

Comment

OK, rant over.
                        I take it he's changed his name then to Larry in his profile as it was Terry.He also rang me up for a price on a diff then never got back to say yes or no till i posted on the forum for a reply.He then put an ad up for parts for sale selling stuff.
                        I shouldn't worry about him as to me he just likes to wind people up and cause rows on here as he did with me last year and a few others ,then he went quiet for a while,unless he was under a different username
                        Last edited by stormforce; 21 May 2008, 07:35.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          I take it he's changed his name then to Larry in his profile as it was Terry.He also rang me up for a price on a diff then never got back to say yes or no till i posted on the forum for a reply.He then put an ad up for parts for sale selling stuff.
                          I shouldn't worry about him as to me he just likes to wind people up and cause rows on here as he did with me last year and a few others ,then he went quiet for a while,unless he was under a different username
                          new it wouldnt be long before you piped up

Comment

Spacers arrived today thanks.
                            Brian

Comment

Tow Bar and Electrics

Hi SPS,

I am interested in your tow bar and electrics to go on my K reg 91 2.4 surf.

I live in South Wales so would need it posted. Would you let me know the cost please and how you want paying for it please?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Commando

Comment

JUst got home to find Bullbar waiting for me

Cheers for the prompt delivery mate, must have taken you an age to wrap it

Comment

Working...
                                X