3.0 ssrx ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear ashtray

Its the one in the crentre console by the rear heater controls,thanks for your time.
    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

sorry havent got it..
      Originally posted by daithediver View Post
      Its the one in the crentre console by the rear heater controls,thanks for your time.
      sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

driva,s, nephew

hi just wondering if still have the boot window regulator , as the cogs have worn on mine , hence window wont open and i cannot use the boot ..........help anyone .thanks
        makin use of whats good......

Comment

driva,s, nephew

hi, can u put a spare wheel arm on a 1994 4runner if it has not previousley had one, if so then i,d take yours off you. also do u still have the boot window regulator, the cogs have worn on mine, hence the boot wont open cause the window wont go down.
          thanks mate. ste
          makin use of whats good......

Comment

Thanks anyway,anybody else got a rear centre console ashtray please.

Comment

i got one if you want it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

e.c.u.

i know its a long shot, but do you still have the e.c.u for this surf? if so, could you give me a price to post to worcs, please.

Comment

arm is now on ebay.think it wud fit.double check with my mate stormforce.all motor still in i will see bout getting it out.b in touch.
                  Originally posted by driva View Post
                  hi, can u put a spare wheel arm on a 1994 4runner if it has not previousley had one, if so then i,d take yours off you. also do u still have the boot window regulator, the cogs have worn on mine, hence the boot wont open cause the window wont go down.
                  thanks mate. ste
                  sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

i no a man that does have 1...my mate richard[stormforce]
                    Thanks anyway,anybody else got a rear centre console ashtray please.
                    sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

Dave have a chat with chillit on the thread about the snorkel in the general section

Comment

rear ashtray

Great how much,I can paypal you,would you be able to post it ?

Comment

Originally posted by driva View Post
                          thanks mate. ste
                          you can fit the carrier on the back but you will need to either get a tailgate that the carrier fits to or modify the one you have got as the reversing lights are on the tailgate at the moment and you will need to move them or get rear lenses that have the reversing lights in them.
                          You will probably have to reinforce the pillar to take the weight of the carrier also

Comment

Great how much,I can paypal you,would you be able to post it ?
                            i take it its just the ashtray and not the complete ashtray unit/surround.
                            £5 delivered if your happy with that paypal to richardholmes434@hotmail.com

Comment

rear ashtray

Thanks,yes just the ashtray,have paypaled the money to you,dont know if my address comes up with paypal,if not can email you.

Comment

got your address Dave so i'll send it out on tuesday for you.Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X