SSR-X Interior *MINT CONDITION*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR-X Interior *MINT CONDITION*

I have a complete set of (non recaro) SSR-X Interior seats in mint condition for sale. If anyone is interested please email me for more details.

PAKman
    (London)

Front seats

Originally posted by pakman
    I have a complete set of (non recaro) SSR-X Interior seats in mint condition for sale. If anyone is interested please email me for more details.

PAKman
    (London)

Maybe be interested in front seats if you can find someone to buy back set.
    Can pick up as i am in London. Blue grey colour. Cat is Dk Navy
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

Seats

I'm after a full set of grey seats for a 1995 3.0TD, have you still got them?

Comment

SSR-X Interior

Hi there,

The interior is unavailble at the moment... sorry

Bought the car three weeks ago from a dealer for £6395. So far the heads gone, as well as the radiator, air con, electic arial, interior lights and fogs.
        I was swaping out my interior for a recaro set, obviously there is little point in squandering yet more money on the S**T heap.

The garage concerned has been entirely unhelpful until I threatened them with legal action. They're still insistant the vehicle was fit for its purpose! I'M SURE THOUGH I WAS BUYING A CAR & DON'T REMEMBER THE AD SELLING A 2 TONNE SMOKE MACHINE! The salesman has even had the nerve to suggest I try my luck and have it towed direct to my solicitors. I will be naming and shaming the cowboys very shorltly pending the outcome of the engineers report along with his findings. People selling cars like this should be forced out of the business.

I will be sure to let you know if the interior becomes available again.

Smokey & the S**t Heap

Comment

SSR-X Interior

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear that you've been landed with S**T heap. Hope you have some joy when you get the engineers report. If not, let's have him named and shamed.

Comment

Originally posted by pakman
            Hi there,

The interior is unavailble at the moment... sorry

Bought the car three weeks ago from a dealer for £6395. So far the heads gone, as well as the radiator, air con, electic arial, interior lights and fogs.
            I was swaping out my interior for a recaro set, obviously there is little point in squandering yet more money on the S**T heap.

The garage concerned has been entirely unhelpful until I threatened them with legal action. They're still insistant the vehicle was fit for its purpose! I'M SURE THOUGH I WAS BUYING A CAR & DON'T REMEMBER THE AD SELLING A 2 TONNE SMOKE MACHINE! The salesman has even had the nerve to suggest I try my luck and have it towed direct to my solicitors. I will be naming and shaming the cowboys very shorltly pending the outcome of the engineers report along with his findings. People selling cars like this should be forced out of the business.

I will be sure to let you know if the interior becomes available again.

Smokey & the S**t Heap
            and the dealer is ???????
            [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
            [size=5][/size]
            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Justice

It is completely un-true that we only agreed to repair your car following your threats of legal action and other. We have said from day one that before we can agree to any works/repairs, we need to inspect your vehicle. We have also advised you that provided any damage/faults are not as a result of misuse, we will effect any works at NO COST to yourself. Your car was provided to you following your inspection and test drive. It had been fully serviced, all fluids, filters, greasing points, cambelt etc. It had new MOT and a comprehensive 3rd party warranty, backed by Ford Motor Co was provided.

Prior to your breakdown you had advised us that your air-intake hose had split. We asked you to bring the vehicle to us, which you did and we replaced the hose, at no expense to yourself.

You later advised us that the vehicle was not running well and we cancelled an existing service booking to allow you to bring the vehicle in. A date and time was agreed with you, but you did not turn up or even contact us to cancel. When you broke down we told you to use the FREE recovery package within your warranty to get the car recovered to us for inspection. You stated that you would do this but as yet, it has not happened. We have many happy surf customers and a reputation for solving any problems that occur. We are moral, ethical and professional people and treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves. If you had bought your vehicle to us as per your booking, your breakdown might not have occurred. If you had arranged for the car to be recovered to us as you said you would, it probably would have been repaired by now. If you spent less time posting lies on the net and a little more time doing what you say your going to do, life would probably be a bit simpler for Paul..................

Comment

Working...
              X