Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superwinch For Sale

I'm posting for a friend of mine who does not have a Hilux

He has a virtually brand new Superwinch EF9000 for sale. He has used it once and then had a shot of a truck with a hydraulic winch and changed his mind. As far as I know he has taken it off his truck and put it back in its box. Must be made of cash me thinks!!
    Anyway it is up for grabs at a meesly £500 ono +Post (this should be no more than £30) If your interested then drop me a line and I will pass on your number or you can call him on
    07886456780 and his name is Niall

He has dropped his price to £300. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoman
      He has dropped his price to £300. Any takers?

What has he taken it off? I'm thinking of getting one, but don't have a winch bumber or mount - but looks a good price. does it have a fairlead too?

And I can't find EF9000 on their site - what is the model?
      Last edited by MudSurfer; 14 April 2007, 21:46.
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

He took it off a Landrover 90. I believe he has made a mistake and its a EP9000. I too whent looking for it on the superwinch site and couldn't find it. I will confirm in next few days.
        You will need a winch bumper to fit it onto. I think it has a fairlead but will also confirm this.

Comment

He took it off a Landrover 90. I believe he has made a mistake and its a EP9000. I too whent looking for it on the superwinch site and couldn't find it. I will confirm in next few days.
          You will need a winch bumper to fit it onto. I think it has a fairlead but will also confirm this.
          OK - let me know - I'll have to look at my overall budget having spend a fortune lately on other stuff...

Comment

Not a problem
            Will contact him tonight.

Comment

It is the EP9000 winch. He can supply a fairlead
              It also comes with the 15mtr lead remote.

Comment

If mudsurfer bails let me know, I could be interested, Linda wants her winch back for her truck now!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  If mudsurfer bails let me know, I could be interested, Linda wants her winch back for her truck now!!

Tony, i could probably get it picked up from Aberdeen by the sister if you like?... dunno when she'll be down next, but could keep it in garage for LONG surf train or postage arrangement.

p.s. she's in Kintore, 11 miles out of Aberdeen
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    Tony, i could probably get it picked up from Aberdeen by the sister if you like?... dunno when she'll be down next, but could keep it in garage for LONG surf train or postage arrangement.

p.s. she's in Kintore, 11 miles out of Aberdeen
                    This is on the premise that I bail - what if I don't .... huh????

If someone can tell me the best way to mount it without having to put a full winch bumper on, I'll have it!

Comment

get yourself one of these , this one's from http://www.electricwinches.co.uk/mountplate.htm. remove the lower valance or cut the middle of it out and fab up some nice solid brackets to mount on the chassis rails and extend forward to mount the plate to. There are two holes in the rear of this plate that will line up to the two threaded holes in the front crossmember, so i'd bolt through them aswell, but don't rely on them as loadbearing points. If necessary the plate can be shortened to fit between your A-Bar. Make sure you use something solid for your brackets, remember it could have 9000Lbs +the leverage effect pulling on it so everything needs to be solid. If you are confident with your own welding or know someone whos welding you are confident in you should be able to get something solid fabbed up a lot cheaper than a TJM/warn/ARB bumper. You can basically design your own without to much trouble, just bear in mind the strain and loads you could potentially be putting it under.

I been looking at doing something like this to mine, but just haven't got the money at the moment but there's a thread somewhere from just before christmas with my initial ideas on and comments/advice from other members.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

here it is: http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28136

and a few more threads you might be interested in:
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...?t=8291&page=2
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...1&postcount=16
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Nice one - going to do something like the second thread - that is just where I want to mount it!

Comment

I can deliver out to places like Kintore. The winch is situated about 5 miles from there!!

I have managed to arrange delivery for as little as £25 for mainland britain. So £325 delivered to your door has gotta be a bargain.

I would have it myself but the missus needs a new car and thats taking all my available funds

Go on grab yourselves a bargain!!!!!!!!

Comment

Go on grab yourselves a bargain!!!!!!!!
                              I was trying to, but Mudsurfer beat me to it!
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X