Breaking another PreFacelift Surf 90/91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking another PreFacelift Surf 90/91

I am currently breaking a 90/91 surf. No body work as full body roll has occurred and engine is for sale elsewhere (Ebay etc) but most of the interior is stll available and chasis is still fine. Anyone interested, just ring 07736 321 381
    Last edited by andy_enuff; 19 June 2006, 12:52.
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Please post your requests for parts here. Lovely thank you Should be able to quote for most parts tho may need a few days for some as I'll have to go to the yard it's at and see if they ar in a reasonable condition to sell
    ======

Comment

What's the tailgate like? Or just the electrics out of it? I need a back window that works a bit better than the one i got now.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

You got the little hatch thing for the centre armrest? The latch on mine's gone and it bounces up and down.

Comment

Tailgate is currently detatched and glass has no film or anything on it. It's the flat tailgate witouht the wheel hanger upgrade. I'd prefer to get rid of the whole tailgate in one piece. The window works fine, just needs a little grease. What's your email and i'll get you a price. drop me an email on enuffsaid@enuffsaid.com

Armrest I THINK is a little stained and dirty however I will have a look and get back to you on Friday evening (First chance I have). Again, what's your email address, mail me at enuffsaid@enuffsaid.com
          ======

Comment

im after a front passenger side door card, but mine doesnt have leccy windows so will need one with the hole for window winder. dont suppose yours is like mine? *wishful thinking*
            I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

Bits Needed

Hi I'm after an Electric Aerial for a 1993 LN107 (Looks the same as all the surf aerials but I'm not an expert)

I am also looking to fit a LSD - my Axle code suggests I have an 8" 2 pinion open diff at the moment (and it certainly spins too easy!)

Comment

The door cards are unfortunately already taken and the electric aerial was a brand new one which i have put into my new surf. No can do on those 2 i am afraid.
                ======

Comment

Originally posted by andy_enuff
                  Please post your requests for parts here. Lovely thank you Should be able to quote for most parts tho may need a few days for some as I'll have to go to the yard it's at and see if they ar in a reasonable condition to sell
                  Hi Andy you don't have a spare Alternator (pump at the rear)for 1990 LN 130 2.4 (if its still got Original Green sticker on, you could see a No 7 & No's
                  27040-54151 &
                  100213-1180
                  Cheers
                  Jess
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Not sure I will have a look on friday.
                    ======

Comment

rear heater controls

Hi, I'm after the little panel on the rear of the arm rest that contains the rear heater controls - if it's the same as the '93 model.
                      Cheers,
                      Ian
                      Smile - it confuses people!

Comment

Hi mate, i am after the rear wiper arm if its the same as my 92 model? Cheers
                        What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Will check and post prices for all on friday evening/saturday morning (if i'm not too hungover!)
                          ======

Comment

roller blind?

Hi,

Do you have the roller blind for rear?

Cheers,

Dan
                            Dan

Comment

No roller I am afraid.
                              ======