7 seater anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 seater anyone???

anyone fancy turning their surf into a seven seater?

i have just removed from the rear of mine 2 seats that would be suitable for the kids, it is a bench style that folds away neatly on the passenger side.

it has two legal lap-belts and is side facing and only requires 3 bolts to fit, one through the top of the wheel arch, two smaller through the bodywork above the rear section of the exhaust.

the back of the seat is held on with 4 self tappers to just under the window in the load area. only problem is you have to remove the bracket for the load cover on the passenger side to fit.

i have also got the reciept for this seat a staggering 458 notes fitted from scot seat direct ltd based in fenwick, the previous owners must have been loopy to pay that but whatever.

its quite heavy and postage is not recommended so pick-up would be required, i live in todmorden, near halifax. w yorks.

if you are interested let me know and i`ll e-mail some picks of it, price? not a clue, make an offer, but now i have taken it out i would like a load cover, swap maybe?

cheers for reading.

anthony

need some picture please.
    Last edited by mark 1; 17 June 2006, 09:18.

Comment

rear seat

hi mate, im in pontefract not far from you, any pics and price, pfc22@tiscali.co.uk

Comment

rear seats

hi mate i need some rear seats have u still got them and how much cash?

Comment

Working...
        X