Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bull bars & lights!!

Originally posted by boxertwin
    Decided to take em off and sell. Mint condition includes all fixings. Open to reasonable offers.
    I WANT THEM!! Tell me how much, and the money is yours!!
    Tel steve any time 07722192860

Comment

bullbar

Decided to take em off and sell. Mint condition includes all fixings. Open to reasonable offers.
      hi
      im interested in your bullbar,can you tell me how much please.
      tel:07956583784

Comment

Bullbar Interest

I have a m reg 3.0td limited, will they fit? how much? reply to Dave on sales@steelfabs.co.uk

Comment

No offers then ?!!!!
          My email link is now working, if anybody wishes to make an offer this way, otherwise it'll be ebay.

Windsurfer, got it from a guy in Southport. He sells on ebay, I went to look but was not interested in the motor he had for sale, so I bought his own vehicle instead!

phil
          Hi
          Haven't had any luck with the email link so I thought I'd give this a try. Has the gear gone yet? If not, I am interested.

Comment

A bar and lights

Hi there,

I would like the bar and lights. Yours is definately 3rd generation KZN185?

To be honest, to me the price partly depends on the hassle factor - where you live and how quickly we can meet up or courier them to me etc. (ie. I could just get them from RoughTracks, delivered in 24 hours)

Would you accept £120.00? I'm guessing that's about half what you paid.

Let me know. If it's okay, let me know where you are (I'll be down south next weekend - London and Chichester - if you live that way or anywhere between)

Regards

Kevin Steele
            Chester

Comment

A bar

Hi there

Posted a message about the A-bar - new to this site, so not sure if you need my email address???

Anyway, it's

hellokevinsteele@yahoo.com

I'd be grateful if you could let me know if you've sold them, so I can look elsewhere

Cheers

Kevin Steele

Comment

A bar

Hi

If you still have the A bar please call me or email by 12.00 noon today (otherwise I'll order new one)

Email: hellokevinsteele@yahoo.com
                Moby: 07946 262616

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X