3rd Gen bull bar and lamps for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen bull bar and lamps for sale

Decided to take em off and sell. Mint condition includes all fixings. Open to reasonable offers.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by boxertwin
    Decided to take em off and sell. Mint condition includes all fixings. Open to reasonable offers.
    now would that fit a second gen ? If so I may well be interested.
    Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Why not sell the whole car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks sweet with them on there

Comment

Would you sell the Lamps seperately if so how much do you want for them and do you have any details about them (make type what they are made of?)
        cheers
        Bobo

Comment

Sell the whole car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I think you should stick to the bike and definitely sell me the car!

Comment

Hi,
            What are you expecting for the bars and lamps? I ask because Im not sure what they are worth. If you want to email me please do at db2boy@gmail.com

Rgds and thanks

Ant
            1996 SSR-G 3.0 TD Intercooler
            Mazda Rotaries too!

Comment

Call me on 07974347643 or leave your number on updatesohail@hotmail.com if you still have that bullbar+lights and interested in quick sale.

Comment

Where did you get it!!!!!!!!

I love the car, it looks so cool. Could you tell me where you got it from please.
                Cheers
                windsurfer.

Comment

No offers then ?!!!!
                  My email link is now working, if anybody wishes to make an offer this way, otherwise it'll be ebay.

Windsurfer, got it from a guy in Southport. He sells on ebay, I went to look but was not interested in the motor he had for sale, so I bought his own vehicle instead!

phil

Comment

Originally posted by ratarsedagainffs
                    Thought my dreams came true there, looks more like an A bar to me, if it aint and my eyes are deceiving me and it's a wrap around bull bar i'll give you £250 for it providing it's "mint". As for the spots i'll need more details about them before i make an offer, many ta's Dave....
                    Hi Dave,

I'm not sure there is a difference! Its not wrap around as the photo shows but is substantial and shiny. I believe the lamps maybe called angel eyes or some such.

phil

Comment

Hi, have you sold your bull bars? im interested if not,. email me john.higgs1@btinternet.com

thanks

john
                      [url]www.higgsengineering.co.uk/carbonfibre.htm[/url]

Comment

have youstill got the bull bars for sale if so could you email with a price as i havent got a clue what there worth. ive got a 2.4 ssrx L reg will it fit? thanks
                        blainandshell@aol.com

Comment

have you sold them yet?
                          ANTZ

Comment

Bullbars

Hi mate,

Bit of a long shot, do you still have the bullbar and lamps for sale?

If so, I would be interested.

Cheers

Shani

Comment

bullbar

hi
                              can you tell me if you still got the bull bars pleasae and tell me the price .thankxx

Comment

Working...
                              X