Parts needed for 1991 Hilux Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts needed for 1991 Hilux Surf

I have a 1991 Toyota Hilux Surf TD Auto SSR. A Nissan minicab pulled out in front of me the other day and I totalled it - the damage to my Surf was much less but I Smashed front bumper, Bent the grill between the bonnet and bumper, Both headlight surrounds were damaged and the grill panel below the bumper got bruised. All the lights were still Ok though. If anyone out there has them, let me know and I'll buy them, if they are not too expensive. Otherwise I'll have to go to Toyota in Japan or Cyprus where they still sell those bits. You can reply to me on this site or get me on 07803 931384.
    I also need the following parts which I cannot find them anywhere, so I hope somebody out there can help. I need 2 centre chrome finish plastic type wheel hubs to go with 16" chrome steel wheels and a NS rear wheelache black plastic cover which is about 10" tall, 5" wide at the top and about 8" wide at the bottom. Fits onto the front of the wheelache just above the step. Some skum bag stole mine and caused a lot of damage in the process.
    Last edited by ldnmustard; 12 October 2005, 03:17. Reason: Changes

Hi, there is a breaker on ebay if you have not spotted it already.
    You can also try Thornton breakers in Bradford area.
    Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X