Rear seat belt - again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear seat belt - again

So, as nobody has got one for sale right now I thought I'd try the main dealer.

Assuming I was to wait around for another one to be broken, what sort of price would be people be selling them for, and, is anybody else getting a breaker any time soon ?

While I'm at it, does anyone know if a seatbelt from a different toyota would do the job ?
    Last edited by Rob_88; 28 June 2005, 14:35.

Originally posted by Rob_88
    So, as nobody has got one for sale right now I thought I'd try the main dealer.

Assuming I was to wait around for another one to be broken, what sort of price would be people be selling them for, and, is anybody else getting a breaker any time soon ?

While I'm at it, does anyone know if a seatbelt from a different toyota would do the job ?

What type of seat belt is it ? if it's a lap belt then I can probably help you out. The chap who's just bought my 2.4 is taking the rear belts out on friday and changing them.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      What type of seat belt is it ? if it's a lap belt then I can probably help you out. The chap who's just bought my 2.4 is taking the rear belts out on friday and changing them.

Andy.
      It's the one behind the drivers seat.
      The retractable shoulder/body one.

You say he's changing them ?
      Is it possible to buy some sort of aftermarket seatbelts to put in then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_88
        It's the one behind the drivers seat.
        The retractable shoulder/body one.

You say he's changing them ?
        Is it possible to buy some sort of aftermarket seatbelts to put in then ?

Apparently so, he's getting rid of 2 of the 3 lap belts and the local garage are putting in 2 shoulder/body ones so he can put the baby seat in the back. I think he's only paying £270.00 fitted.

Andy.

Comment

Try your Toyota dealer.
          Took the old lap type belts out and fitted new 3 piont type,
          my local toyota ordered them with a chassis no and colour code.
          Took about a week as they came from Holland cost about £130
          the pair with all the fittings, took about an hour to fit,not
          a hard job just fidderly.

Cheers Chris
          GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Working...
          X