yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drivers side doors, rust free, for sale (gen 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers side doors, rust free, for sale (gen 2)

*RUST FREE* drivers side doors for sale!!!

As I know many of you know, rust free drivers side door as rare as rocking horse poop.

I have front and rear driver side doors for sale

Condition - These doors are in very good condition. No rust on the outside. There is a tiny bit of surface rust on the inside at the bottom, which can be removed very easily.

History - They are on a gen 2 4runner which I've bought for parts to restore my gen 1. I'm selling everything I don't need (and as much of it as possible) before I hand the rest over to Tony Nicholls to fit into my gen 1. The previous owner had rusty drivers side doors so bought these from a surf (hence why the colour doesn't match in the photo).

A great find for someone who needs drivers side doors. I know personally I had a huge amount of trouble finding rust free doors for my first gen 2, so grab them whilst you can!

What you get / don't get - The doors! Excludes window glass, handles and interior trim.

Location - Derby

Price - £195 cash. Delivery can be arranged at your own cost (this is about what I paid last time I bought doors and a bargain considering how hard they are to find in this condition)

FYI - I also have passenger side doors in rust free condition. One of them is original (light blue colour) and other is dark blue like the right side ones.

Contact - Rob, 07733558883 or emailme@robw.co.uk or on FB here
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Hi, interested in your drivers side rear door if still available - Nick

Comment

Are these still available?

Comment

Sorry, they've been sold to James Wallace on here
        Thanks
        Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Working...