Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR-G 1996 3.0 DIESEL AUTO swap for diesel

Hi Guys and Girls,

Before I put my lovely Surf up for sale, I thought I'd put the word out as my job's changed quite a bit and I need to use it to commute around a lot of properties every day, I'm struggling to justify the fuel bills now.

I'm looking for either a diesel BMW 320d or a Focus TDCI in good nick around 2003 models (approximately).

Open to other suggestions but it prefereably would be diesel and good on mpg.

The surf has 128,000 kilometres on the clock and is blue over silver. No dents, small scratch on rear bumber where a honda jazz smashed it's rear lights on me (haha!).

Before my job changed, I'd struggle to put 8000k on the clock in a year.
    Beautifully smooth gearbox and recently had new discs & pads, braided brake hoses, most of the switch lamps that had burnt out have been replaced.
    Serviced in November with all filters changed, all axle points and ball joints re-greased. Will give it an oil and filter change before it goes.

Has good set of Enduro H/T's on the truck as I mostly do the M27 and have a spare set of alloys with 2 decent enough BF goodrich a/t's on which are great for off road/snow etc.

Only thing that doesn't work is the heated rear window and sunroof motor appears to be a little jammed but could get this sorted easily if it was required.

M.o.t. booked for next Monday.

You can e-mail me on davetyrie@gmail.com and I'll get some snaps back to you if you e-mail me your interest.

Many thanks,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thestoredt; 13 June 2013, 12:31. Reason: Add photos

Originally posted by thestoredt View Post
    Hi Guys and Girls,

Before I put my lovely Surf up for sale, I thought I'd put the word out as my job's changed quite a bit and I need to use it to commute around a lot of properties every day, I'm struggling to justify the fuel bills now.

I'm looking for either a diesel BMW 320d or a Focus TDCI in good nick around 2003 models (approximately).

Open to other suggestions but it prefereably would be diesel and good on mpg.

The surf has 128,000 kilometres on the clock and is blue over silver. No dents, small scratch on rear bumber where a honda jazz smashed it's rear lights on me (haha!).

Before my job changed, I'd struggle to put 8000k on the clock in a year.
    Beautifully smooth gearbox and recently had new discs & pads, braided brake hoses, most of the switch lamps that had burnt out have been replaced.
    Serviced in November with all filters changed, all axle points and ball joints re-greased. Will give it an oil and filter change before it goes.

Has good set of Enduro H/T's on the truck as I mostly do the M27 and have a spare set of alloys with 2 decent enough BF goodrich a/t's on which are great for off road/snow etc.

Only thing that doesn't work is the heated rear window and sunroof motor appears to be a little jammed but could get this sorted easily if it was required.

M.o.t. booked for next Monday.

You can e-mail me on davetyrie@gmail.com and I'll get some snaps back to you if you e-mail me your interest.

Many thanks,
    out of curiosity how much is it going up for sale for?
    If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Benross View Post
      out of curiosity how much is it going up for sale for?
      I was thinking of putting her up for around £2250 with new MOT.

M.O.T. justn failed only on the red tail lights which I only bought replacement bulbs from Roughtrax a couple months ago so not happy!! Apparently they're too pink so won't pass. This is from a garage I know the owner of well for nearly 25 years so I know he's not messing me about with this! Garage are sorting now for me.

Having a chat tonight about a swap - will update post tomorrow or Wednesday with the outcome of that!

DT
      Last edited by thestoredt; 24 June 2013, 09:41. Reason: Vehicle now sold

Comment

Working...
      X