Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3L Auto for 3L Manual

Hi all,
    I'm fed up with my auto. I thought when I bought it that I'd just get along with it fine but I miss the 3rd pedal too much.

I have a 2nd Gen now and would like to continue with the 2nd gen.

I will also say that I want to keep the wheels and tyres I have. So swapping them over too ideally.
    The other thing I would be happy to do would be swap the arches over so I keep the cracked ones.

Anyone up for that? Or know of anyone who would be?

My truck is on 132500Km so I would rather the manual one be sub 90K miles too, but I'm being picky now.
    Alex 07595913029
    Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

You're asking a lot to be fair and I know is never swap my manual for an auto......ever....
    But you might have a slight better chance if you pit more info about your truck and some pictures etc, as your advert is a bit vague.
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Good idea.

These are the wheels I want to change over.

Basically, anything not really very nice on mine can be changed with anything nice on the truck being swapped. If you see what I'm getting at.

Will get some pics of the inside in a bit.

Small rip in driver's seat - as usual

No rust. None. Zilch. Zero.

Comment

That's a nice clean looking truck.
        Good luck getting a manual, i love mine except I keep having to remember its a manual and that I need to change gear lol
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

I should be honest, there are the usual twig lines down the side from a number of green lanes.

Comment

Working...
          X