Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap maybe ?

Hello,

Im just looking at the possibility of swapping my shogun mk2 for a surf (if that's likely) i really miss my hilux lol and having a baby and a doberman and obviously a missus in a 2 door swb is quite hard although not totally impossible. So if anyone is interested let me know.

This is mine http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2632500.htm

Thanks

nice.paint

Sorry im not intrested but i like the paint job is it matt black .

And did u do it ya self and how ya manage it ???

Comment

Yea this was done by using spray cans. . .

Comment

No way how long did it take and what cans

also how hard core is the paint job ???

Does it scratch easy ..

Also what prep did ya use and how many cans ???

Sorry thing the surf is gonna get done

Comment

It was done by the guy who owned it before me. i think it took him a lot of time to prepare it because he has done a good job of not spraying anything but the body work and he said he spent ages just doing short bursts quickly over it. must have taken a week or so lol. dosnt seem to scratch any worse than normal paint although im sure it will flake off at some point but then its just spray with a can again.

Comment

Bump and another pic

forgot to mention this is fitted with central and rear diff lock as standard and is harder to get it stuck than unstuck in mud.

Just had a full service including all filters changed, spark plugs changed, oil flush and replace and all points greased and fluids checked. only advisories were the exhaust back 2 parts need replacing (under £100) and new front brake pads by november along with brake fluid replacement needed at the same time

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X