• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to keep hassling you luke what time where you thinkin tomoz any idea

or shall i give you a call tonight

cheers bud

thank god its friday

Comment

any time mate if you cant get through to me phone then try again in an our as it's on charge
      http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Hi Luke

just to let you know if have found all the brakets for the load cover just few bolts missing but should be easy enough to sort

cheers

Comment

luke can you let me know if you managed to sort the one out you had as i said need to sort asap this weekend ideally otherwise cant take the dog away with me next week can you let me know what you had in mind for both tyres and load cover

swapped for mech and glass if defog in tatc if not just the mech cheers bud

Comment

cant fined my phone send me your number
            http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Hi mate 0161 761 1222

where have you left that then lol not in the tailgate i hope is there going to be any chance of picking it up tonight mate ?

as i have a few things on tomoz
              Last edited by BAV1; 19 March 2011, 19:38.

Comment

nudge lol sorry to keep going on about it luke just got alot on tomoz as i have my own business on top of a full time job so dont have much spare time

cheers mate sorry

Comment

hi mate any chance i could pick up tomorrow morning earlish sorry to go on about but if i cant get it tomorrow morning will have to put the load cover and tyres on ebay and order a mech from roughtrax need to get it sorted and in work and then going away

cheers mate let me know as soon as you can hope you found your phone im always putting mine down

cheers jon

Comment

hi luke could you let me know if i can collect today or not as im going to order one from roughtrax if not as i need to get it sorted

cheers mate

Comment

hi Luke you still got that mech haven't got round to ordering one yet are you still interested in swapping

cheers bud

Comment

Hi luke do you still have the window mech ?

cheers jon

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                          yeah will do at the end of it all what yours look like that's my truck underneath and the rubber look's good mate will be good spare

Hi mate where did you buy your truck that looks like one of the ones i imported.

Regards Hilux Bob
                          Last edited by Hilux; 2 April 2011, 23:30.
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                            yeah will do at the end of it all what yours look like that's my truck underneath and the rubber look's good mate will be good spare

Hi mate do you still this kumho tyre and load cover before i relist

cheers jon

Comment

Working...
                            X