grey load cover offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grey load cover offered

would anyone be willing to swap a tailgate scissor mech (with all teeth in tact) for a load cover

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
    would anyone be willing to swap a tailgate scissor mech (with all teeth in tact) for a load cover
    hi if you have all the fixings etc then yeh i have a mech i would swap

ill need to get it off and check it is ok but the window goes up and down fine so i dont see it being a problem

rob

Comment

not sure i have the fittings did have them bagged up with it will have a look mate im up Manchester way so may be a bit of a trek for one of us lol

Comment

Ya could not make a request for a "Surftrain" !!

Jess
        nearly 10 years of Surfs
        "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

if the deal dont go through then i'll get you the mech saturday to swap
          http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Hi Luke if you have a working mech with all its teeth i would glady swap

do you want the part worn kumhos or the load cover dont think i have teh fixings as i havent been able to find them will have another look tomoz

cheers mate

sorry mate but plymouth is a little far lol

Comment

Originally posted by BAV1 View Post
              Hi Luke if you have a working mech with all its teeth i would glady swap

do you want the part worn kumhos or the load cover dont think i have teh fixings as i havent been able to find them will have another look tomoz

cheers mate

sorry mate but plymouth is a little far lol
              both i'll put some cash on top will take it out this weekend got a new tailgate for the smoked glass

Comment

do you need the brackets mate

does that mean you have a spare glass im after onethat has an in tact defog element

uploaded some pics of the tyre tried to catch the amount of tread on it you can have teh other as well but that is low on the inside

cheers

p.s whats your rig look like mate
                Attached Files

Comment

yeah will do at the end of it all what yours look like that's my truck underneath and the rubber look's good mate will be good spare

Comment

heres an old one now have 4 spots on the roof and 4 fogs on the bullbar need to take some new poser shots lol but life is mental at the moment

does your truck already have the brackets for the load cover

nice rig mate i fancy one of those bonnet gaurds
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by BAV1; 16 March 2011, 20:43.

Comment

dont mind popping up and pulling the mech out for you mate if it makes it easier had mine out that many times i can do it with my eyes closed lol

let me know if you need thos brackets mate

Comment

give me a bell sat and we'll sort it out 07523560124

Comment

will do pal do you need those brackets for the load cover as i have just had a look and there not where i thought they where

cheers

Comment

may be able to pop up friday night after work if thats any good mate

Comment

sorry Luke did you say you may have a spare glass if so does the defog work think i damaged mine being a bit heavy handed taking off old tint

need to increase rear vision after destroying a toyota IQ by reversing into it lol

are you going along to cowm quarry on the 27th if so any chance me and my lad could tag along as its only down the road

cheers
                              Last edited by BAV1; 17 March 2011, 22:39.

Comment

Working...
                              X