Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen, 2nd gen, offroader

Looking to swap any one, or any combination of my trucks;
    Looking for a bike engined or vx red top engined, Westfeild, Tiger, MK Indy or similar.

All the trucks are road legal and will come with 12 months ticket.

Theres 3k in the 3rd gen, 2.5k in the jimny and 1.7k in the 2nd gen
    Both surfs are 3.0ltr

I will consider road legal or a track only built car. I want it for Sprints and Hill Climbs, so it must eat the tarmac at a fairly decent rate.

Last edited by yoshie; 15 December 2010, 20:37.
    Brian

Get one of these, at least we will still be playing in the mud.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Comp-Safari-Of...item2eb0d8216b
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

lol, thats a rapid change of tack.

I got my Westfield as a straight swap for a bog standard 3.0 2nd Gen. although its only a crossflow Ford motor. (a very well built one though )
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        lol, thats a rapid change of tack.

I got my Westfield as a straight swap for a bog standard 3.0 2nd Gen. although its only a crossflow Ford motor. (a very well built one though )
        I have been toying with the idea for a while now mate.

I wont leave the mud totally, will always have a wee toy in the corner and of course, I will need a tow truck of some kind.

I am off to a charity sprint event on the 13th, chance for a chat and make my mind up what class to start in.
        Brian

Comment

I'll take ye to Clog for a nightime Safari racer comp, ye will change yer mind.

80mph in the dark on mud, whits no tae like aboot that bro?!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scooR...eature=related
          Last edited by KERRSURF; 1 November 2010, 00:30.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Is there many Hillclimb venues your way Bri? There's two within half an hour of here. Prescott, and the famous Shelsley Walsh. Often pop over in the summer for a day out. Some insane machinery at those places, including my all time faves - the 800bhp+ Dialynx Quattro, and a chap from Malvern's 6R4 with twin turbos added - as if it needed more power!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Is there many Hillclimb venues your way Bri? There's two within half an hour of here. Prescott, and the famous Shelsley Walsh. Often pop over in the summer for a day out. Some insane machinery at those places, including my all time faves - the 800bhp+ Dialynx Quattro, and a chap from Malvern's 6R4 with twin turbos added - as if it needed more power!
              Yes mate 17 rounds ran on approx a dozen venues April to Oct up here.
              Doune is probably the most famous hillclimb in the UK and its 20min from my door. The Boness hillclimb is one of the oldest and is even closer to me.
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Yes mate 17 rounds ran on approx a dozen venues April to Oct up here.
                Doune is probably the most famous hillclimb in the UK and its 20min from my door. The Boness hillclimb is one of the oldest and is even closer to me.
                Yes, I know of Doune from pics on www.top12runoff.co.uk, so thats near you eh?

Reckon you should buy an old rally slag rather than a Westie. Might not be as fast, but it'll be a million times cooler
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Get a Murtaya if you can run to one. An untapped hillclimb weapon. I had the Front WD only version (Minari) with 150bhp and won the local hillclimb series a few years ago. The 300bhp Four wheel drive Murtaya must be unstoppable!

Comment

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
                    Get a Murtaya if you can run to one. An untapped hillclimb weapon. I had the Front WD only version (Minari) with 150bhp and won the local hillclimb series a few years ago. The 300bhp Four wheel drive Murtaya must be unstoppable!
                    Stunning, and would love to do a home build but a little outside my budget at the min.
                    Brian

Comment

Working...
                    X