Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub/amp/box For Surf

Up for swapsies.

Focal 13" sub, amp and box made to fit rear of Surf. Its HUGE so you would want to be fairly local ( On Ebay at the mo' but not seeming to attract any attention. (Item No. 260246913459 if you want a look)

Currently got a Locost project on the go - so swaps related to a 7 style Kit car would be good

Cheers. Alex.

Forgot to add, I'm using Zetec engine, so Engine/Parts/Sierra diff & props etc would be cool, but open to anything.
    Last edited by Alex J T; 4 June 2008, 00:37.

shame,i like the look of it,but i dont think u would get another sub same size in it tho wud u?

Comment

you might get a 10" in there!

Comment

Hello BreakdownTruck - As you can see the auction went well

Make me an offer

As regards a 2nd sub in there I don't know how you'd get another the same size in without modding the box - you might be able to move the little panel i made for the cables, blank the current speaker hole and fit a couple in.

It sounds pretty good as is though - I only run it off one channel on the Amp so you've got a spare.

Comment

20 quid?

Comment

What with us both being Surf drivers I thought you'd want a special rate

Think I will keep it thanks-would rather put it in the front garden and grow some Petunias in it.

Comment

Working...
            X