No announcement yet.

Good Mechanic - South Northants/Bucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Mechanic - South Northants/Bucks?

Looking for someone with experience with surfs in this area

My usual garage have kept my surf for 3 days and have now told me they don't know what to do as there is no manual or wiring diagram they can find for it, so I get it back today in exactly the same condition it was in when I sent it to them!

Sent in for a seemingly easy fix - heater blowing but not heating and temp gauge on dash not moving apart from a tiny smidge - I thought probably the thermostat and sender, or gunk in the tubes too...but all they tell me is that there is a rod missing on the heating valve assembly, and they have no clue where to get parts - they recommend me taking it to Toyota... (not sure they have even looked into the gauge at all!)

~I am not at all technical and wouldn't have the first clue where to satrt with doing it myself, and i'm not made of money, so reluctant to use Toyota if possible..but quite frankly I'm freezing my lady parts off! So it needs to be fixed!

So, any recommendations of good garages used to dealing with surfs would be greatly appreciated
Working...
X