Steven Eagell Toyota - Bletchley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Eagell Toyota - Bletchley

I had cause to use Steven Eagells again. Ordered my anti roll bar bushes and they rang me as soon as they were in. Always helpful and polite. When I mentioned that some other main dealers are a bit sniffy about grey imports they said they dont affect their market sector and they are glad to help.

BTW. The gent that dealt with me had never heard of this forum and said he would take a look. He's got a flyer!
    Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 12 March 2004, 17:57.
    It's only a hobby!

I`ve recommended these guys a number of times on here. I`ve used them a couple of times for spares and they have now serviced my Surf twice. They have bought spares in from Japan for me, probably a little on the expensive side by comparison, but the service has been excellent, reliable and informed. Yesterday mine went through a 27000 mile service a little late, needed new break pads. They didn`t have the right air and fuel filters, but said the current ones didn`t need replacing and would be fine with a good cleaning, knocked 80 quid off the sevice price, which almost covered the price of replacing the break pads.

I told them about the forum too. The service manager told me that servicing and parts was not an issue, but head problems on the 2.4 diesels was a little more tricky. Perhaps we should all get together and see if they will offer some discount for an increased level of business from registered forum users?

rgds

Bryan

Comment

Try www.toyotahilux.com or www.milneroffroad.com for parts Brake Pads are only £12 & are a doddle to fit
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
      X