yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castletons southampton (continued from old forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castletons southampton (continued from old forum)

Got a letter from them last week (only 4 weeks late) offering to collect the car and rectify faults (what make it 50,000 miles younger ), look at the front tyres (rears are the problem) and then give it a full valet and RAC inspection.

From my point of view I can see it being:-
    Collecting the car and leaving us with a loan vehicle ( ) for the (unlimited) time taken to do the repairs.

The "repairs" would consist of:-
    Re-adjusting the front wheel bearing (about 20 min job) and replacing front idler bushes (£1.50 from milners) and then looking at the front tyres only to find theres nothing wrong with them.

Ive already experienced their idea of valeting and the RAC inspection will only high-light the fact that its been clocked.
    If the same "Boy" is given the job of delivering it, then he will thrash the t*ts off it all the way up the motorway, Turn it straight off whilst steaming hot at my house and insist that the loan vehicle is full of fuel so he can get home in time for tea!!.

So for these reasons I have decided not to take them up on their kind offer.
    But I have however found out where the car was bought from, but im having difficulty finding a way of contacting them other than a phone#.

Can anyone help with this?
    It was bought from Hanaten Osaka auctions last december and I need to see who it was sold to.

Cheers
    Rob

Oh and incidently this is the first contact ive had from them since we bought the car, I have always had to contact them.

CASTLETONS

Originally posted by RobW

Got a letter from them last week (only 4 weeks late) offering to collect the car and rectify faults (what make it 50,000 miles younger ), look at the front tyres (rears are the problem) and then give it a full valet and RAC inspection.

From my point of view I can see it being:-
    Collecting the car and leaving us with a loan vehicle ( ) for the (unlimited) time taken to do the repairs.

The "repairs" would consist of:-
    Re-adjusting the front wheel bearing (about 20 min job) and replacing front idler bushes (£1.50 from milners) and then looking at the front tyres only to find theres nothing wrong with them.

Ive already experienced their idea of valeting and the RAC inspection will only high-light the fact that its been clocked.
    If the same "Boy" is given the job of delivering it, then he will thrash the t*ts off it all the way up the motorway, Turn it straight off whilst steaming hot at my house and insist that the loan vehicle is full of fuel so he can get home in time for tea!!.

So for these reasons I have decided not to take them up on their kind offer.
    But I have however found out where the car was bought from, but im having difficulty finding a way of contacting them other than a phone#.

Can anyone help with this?
    It was bought from Hanaten Osaka auctions last december and I need to see who it was sold to.

Cheers
    Rob

Oh and incidently this is the first contact ive had from them since we bought the car, I have always had to contact them.

CASTLETONS
    rob, tell them you would like the rac inspection done at your home
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Hanaten Osaka

Rob,
      e-mail me all details you have on the Japanese Auction site , Hanaten in Osaka i believe. & I'll see if i can help.

Sewerat Bob
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Rob,
        who are you dealing with at Castletons?

Comment

Castletons

I originally dealt with Steve Earl and Then Ian the service manager and have now been told to deal with Colin Wilks.

Have you seen the full story so far, its all on the old forum.

http://www.arborwood.com/awforums/sh...&ut=1062040977

Comment

Castletons 4x4 Southampton

These people have gone into an extremely dubious receivership scenario. I have details of directors, holding company's and also the importer of the cars. I am currently looking to gather more info. Please let me know any further info that you might have as am seeking to make a class action. alledgedly they have not paid vat or actually filled out any warranty forms in 8 months - sorry if this affects you but it got me too!
            Please get me any info. The proprietors are 'The Hampshire Import Centre' so know that if you deal with them, then they are the same people......I do have further info but am unwilling to share it randomly as there are rumours as to who these people really are....!!!comprende??

Comment

my mate told me satday. that these people took a mate of his for £4 grand. he used to do the radio's and towbars for them.
              as you would think he,s not a happy bunny
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                my mate told me satday. that these people took a mate of his for £4 grand. he used to do the radio's and towbars for them.
                as you would think he,s not a happy bunny
                careful pop he could be anybody
                [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                [size=5][/size]
                [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by fbc
                  These people have gone into an extremely dubious receivership scenario. I have details of directors, holding company's and also the importer of the cars. I am currently looking to gather more info. Please let me know any further info that you might have as am seeking to make a class action. alledgedly they have not paid vat or actually filled out any warranty forms in 8 months - sorry if this affects you but it got me too!
                  Please get me any info. The proprietors are 'The Hampshire Import Centre' so know that if you deal with them, then they are the same people......I do have further info but am unwilling to share it randomly as there are rumours as to who these people really are....!!!comprende??
                  Perhaps you would care to enlighten us.
                  For your first post on here (not the usual what does this do etc post) it seems you seem to know a lot about Castletons.
                  Why you looking to gather more info, are you the receiver??? a p****d off partner?????? the VAT man??? an unhappy customer.
                  So a little more info would be greatly appreciated, rumours to who they really are?? then send me a PM of the details please if you don't want to post it on here
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Working...
                  X