Rear Window/Door Seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Window/Door Seal

Dingles of Norwich, I called in on Sunday to ask about the seal i needed, the guy there took my details down & said "very sorry but parts is closed today & i will personally pass the info on to the right person & get them to call me". which is what happened, the guy`s name in the parts dept is Darren, he called to tell me that he had located the correct part & number but found out that no one has ever ordred this item before, in the UK, so no price was available, but he would get on to it and call me back asap. he did that Today and found that it would cost me 18.79 inclusive of vat, and would call me when it arrived. i will let you all know if i have got the right part or Egg Fried Rice with Crispy Duck..
    Dodgy Dave

Originally posted by Dave O`Donnell
    Dingles of Norwich, I called in on Sunday to ask about the seal i needed, the guy there took my details down & said "very sorry but parts is closed today & i will personally pass the info on to the right person & get them to call me". which is what happened, the guy`s name in the parts dept is Darren, he called to tell me that he had located the correct part & number but found out that no one has ever ordred this item before, in the UK, so no price was available, but he would get on to it and call me back asap. he did that Today and found that it would cost me 18.79 inclusive of vat, and would call me when it arrived. i will let you all know if i have got the right part or Egg Fried Rice with Crispy Duck..
    sounds promising, bit dear for duck and rice tho. see if they will throw in some prawn crackers
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Dave O`Donnell
      More likely to get Sushi and Sashimi with a large bowl of Wasabi from a Toyota Dealer, and if thats the case then £18 is damn cheap.

Wasaaaaaaaabi!!!!!

Cheers and good luck. Nice to see some Yota dealers do know the meaning of customer service.

Comment

Working...
      X