Neville's Trading Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neville's Trading Post

Hey, still looking for my Surf. Noticed on AutoTrader that this place, Neville's Trading Post, sells a load of Surfs, as well as other import cars. Being wary of any and every 'trader', I was wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with them, if they make good on their warranties, or anything else I should watch for or that may be useful. The cars seems really good value (1992 SSR-X with only 62000 miles for 2500 seems good to me).

Neville's Trading Post

So what's the story?
    _______
    /_/ _ | 0\__
    \,...__,..._ /
    _(o)__(o)_

Yeah. I'd avoid these jokers. Phoned them today to ask to come and view a couple of their trucks, and they decided to change the prices (and they wern't lowered), then tried to sell me a Pajero instead! They also told me they just sold three Surfs this morning, before 10am, 8 days before Christmas... Yeah right.

Anyone know of dealers who sell imports in the Oxfordshire area?
    _______
    /_/ _ | 0\__
    \,...__,..._ /
    _(o)__(o)_

Comment

Originally posted by ecosurf
      Yeah. I'd avoid these jokers. Phoned them today to ask to come and view a couple of their trucks, and they decided to change the prices (and they wern't lowered), then tried to sell me a Pajero instead! They also told me they just sold three Surfs this morning, before 10am, 8 days before Christmas... Yeah right.

Anyone know of dealers who sell imports in the Oxfordshire area?
      If you want a fine 2.4 then contact Pops for his

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
      X