serviceing in Suffolk/Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serviceing in Suffolk/Essex

All you folk that live around the Suffolk/Essex border,I've found a good place to have your sevicing done.
    Its called VALE GARAGE in Stratford st Mary,just off the A12 inbetween Ipswich and Colchester.
    The guys name is Gavin and although he aint the boss he is good at his craft and reasonaly priced..eg top price for cambelt change, oil change and fuel filter,on a saturday was "oh just give us a drink"= £30. I supplyed the parts he did the work. Ive know Gavin for a long time in fact I work with his dad and now I feel that he deserves a recomendation as the work he does is 1st class. So if need any work doing give him a ring on 07841419369.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Hi m8, will give him a ring the weekend, have been looking around myself for a good service for my surf. I will let you know how i get on.
    Thanks...............Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by scouzzer1964
      Hi m8, will give him a ring the weekend, have been looking around myself for a good service for my surf. I will let you know how i get on.
      Thanks...............Mark.
      Scouzzer, let me know how you get on as want timing belt changed very shortly
      [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
      [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Got mine don on my warranty but ran out the following day (very Lucky)

Comment

Servicing..

Another good one I have found is Agincourt Garage in Agincourt Road, Clacton. I have taken ALL of my cars there and found him to be very very good, very well priced and he knows his stuff about every car. He also does not charge VAT so good savings.
          [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

Autofit (ipswich)

Got all my filters and oil change done £17.
            I supply"d of course.

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
              Another good one I have found is Agincourt Garage in Agincourt Road, Clacton. I have taken ALL of my cars there and found him to be very very good, very well priced and he knows his stuff about every car. He also does not charge VAT so good savings.
              just had new cam belt and tensioner fitted by this guy, seems very competent and well priced.
              [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
              [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X