Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater control Wanted list

For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.
    1/Growler
    2/Hiroler
    3/Puddlesurfer
    4/Gbv2
    5/Tonupteabag
    6/Stormforce
    7/
    8/
    9/
    10/
    Last edited by stormforce; 23 October 2010, 16:03.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Cheers mate! Be sure to let me know what i need to Paypal you

Comment

stick one on for me please rich, i do like the look of the modified ones, next to do will be the plasma dials
      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stormforce, I have a spare hearter control unit that you sent me a while ago, I never used it and i don't have any use for it so I can send it back to you if you want?

Comment

I quite like the sound of illuminated controls as it gets pitch black up here at night, if there's still room on the list anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
            Stormforce, I have a spare hearter control unit that you sent me a while ago, I never used it and i don't have any use for it so I can send it back to you if you want?
            Dan if you want to send that to popeye and i will refund you the money for postage and the unit if you want

Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
            I quite like the sound of illuminated controls as it gets pitch black up here at night, if there's still room on the list anyway.
            I'll put you on the list paul.your relay should be with you in the next few days aswell

Comment

For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to p[opeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
              What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up
              1/Growler
              2/Hiroler
              3/Puddlesurfer
              4/Gbv2
              5/Tonupteabag
              6/Stormforce
              7/PM007
              8/
              9/
              10/
              Last edited by stormforce; 24 October 2010, 09:12.

Comment

The list is growing, at this rate i'll need to employ some guys and get a government grant for small business start up

just been looking through old pics of when i did mine (which was several years ago now) and it's gonna need 21 leds per unit, thats 8 blue for the first four pushbuttons (reading from left to right) 2 green (demist button)
                4 amber/yellow (air flow buttons) 1 or 2 (cant remember) reds for the A/C button
                3 blues & 3 reds for the slider control and fan slider back lighting,

aint checked the prices of leds but i reccon somewhere between 5-7 quid per unit will cover the parts i need to buy, hope this is ok, anyone sending a unit to me please include your return address and if possible post in a decent box so i can reuse it to post back,
                i'll put my address on this thread as well which is
                ian price
                2 cadnam lawn
                warren park
                havant
                hampshire, po9 4eg
                also if you need it--- ian.price90@ntlworld.com
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to p[opeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
                  What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up
                  1/Growler
                  2/Hiroler
                  3/Puddlesurfer
                  4/Gbv2
                  5/Tonupteabag
                  6/Stormforce
                  7/PM007
                  8/
                  9/
                  10/
                  rich, do you still want the old units sending back to you once the modified ones are fitted so the circle starts again without making the heater controls as rare as hens teeth to get hold of?

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                    rich, do you still want the old units sending back to you once the modified ones are fitted so the circle starts again without making the heater controls as rare as hens teeth to get hold of?
                    that would be a good idea actually

Comment

that would be a good idea actually
                      would it be an exchange basis rich so when the heater control is received by you and is in good condition for the upgrade the member sending the unit back would only cover the cost of postage of the original control unit that has gone to popeye? you would have a deposit to pay to you (price of the sale of a unit) in case the unit sent back is no good or if someone doesn't have a control to exchange you don't end up out of pocket
                      just another idea for you mate

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                        would it be an exchange basis rich so when the heater control is received by you and is in good condition for the upgrade the member sending the unit back would only cover the cost of postage of the original control unit that has gone to popeye? you would have a deposit to pay to you (price of the sale of a unit) in case the unit sent back is no good or if someone doesn't have a control to exchange you don't end up out of pocket
                        just another idea for you mate
                        That was the sort of thing i was thinking of actually Tony.So if i don't get any units back then i will still of covered the cost of each unit

Comment

That was the sort of thing i was thinking of actually Tony.So if i don't get any units back then i will still of covered the cost of each unit
                          no probs rich. what sort of money are we talking for the unit with shipping to popeye by the way just so i know what to send you on paypal til i take mine out for exchanging mate?

Comment

I was doing them for £20 delivered to Popeye.There will be a refund then of £17 on each unit returned to me once the new one is fitted

Comment

I was doing them for £20 delivered to Popeye.There will be a refund then of £17 on each unit returned to me once the new one is fitted
                              ok mate no probs whens the first batch on its way to popeye and when do you want payment?

Comment

Working...
                              X