yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonnet eyebrow Deflector, what do you think ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow Bob, they were the days !!

16+ Years of Surfs, 9 years on Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Went there once on this back in the 60's, T110, it was fitted with "Paul Dunstall" tuning stuff, cams, valves, etc the most I got (on my speedo was 120 MPH, wish I had it now

the second pic is of four of us (I'm on the camera) at Brands one practice day, the bike is a Norton Manx frame with my 110 engine in it for the day, the rider and my mate John Silversides normally ran a long stroke Manx Norton engine in it, his idol was Derek Minter who won the TT several times on his Short stroke Manx Norton, John did the TT a couple of times with a Bonneville engine, did quite well finishing in not to shabby a time either, I can still hear and smell his Norton running it up to temp with Castrol R oil, lovely (pi$$ed of the Nabors a bit tho

bit of a sad story, in the next pit to us on that day was a pair of sidecar racers getting some practice in, they were both killed the very next day during a race proper, very nice guys and very helpful, real shame.
      Attached Files
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X