3.0 or 2.7 swap for Subaru legacy twin turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 or 2.7 swap for Subaru legacy twin turbo

Hey guys I'm wanting something bigger than the legacy and being a Toyota man at heart I'm now wanting a surf. Auto or manual, auto preferred, gen 3 preferably, swap or deal.

My car is a vgc Subaru legacy twin turbo, 265bhp auto, very fast (obviously) big boot, genuine low miles of 88k, imported in 2010 so no rust, mot till May, weds alloys, new stainless exhaust, any more info just ask!
    Attached Files

nice, what year?
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Sorry forgot to put that on. 1998 facelift model! I'll get more photos up. Is this forum on tapatalk cos I cant seem to find it?

Comment

Another photo.
        I bought this off an older couple who have been the only uk owners for 5 years before me. Well looked after car guys with service history
        Attached Files

Comment

Are you going to say what you value your car at?
          Forgive me for being forward but I reckon most tidy gen 3's are worth about 3 times the value of that.
          Mind you, I'm biased.

Comment

Wow! Shiny eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Triv View Post
              Are you going to say what you value your car at?
              Forgive me for being forward but I reckon most tidy gen 3's are worth about 3 times the value of that.
              Mind you, I'm biased.
              So gen3's are worth 6k???

Comment

That's worth £2k?????

Comment

Originally posted by Triv View Post
                  That's worth £2k?????
                  And the rest. It's a rare twin turbo import. The best model. What did u think it was worth? 265bhp btw

Comment

Well, I thought around a grand would be fair, less would be worth a punt.
                    In excess of £2k is a real surprise to me. I don't know a lot about Jap cars but do know for that kind of money (yes I'm old) I'd rather have a couple of E55's!
                    Mind you, I do drive a gen 3...

Comment

I dunno what an e55 is......But see three links below if you think mine is overpriced
                      Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...BAY-GB&alt=web

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...BAY-GB&alt=web

Comment

I have a gen 3 and a legacy gtb, Rev d, converted to single turbo.

The legacy is a brilliant car, comfy, reliable and very fast. Mines just sat on the drive because it costs nearly 4x as much to insure as my surf!

Comment

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...BAY-GB&alt=web

They can be picked up for a lot less than this dealer wants.

Comment

He's wanting 2k for it. That's a good price. You reckon you can get "a couple of E55s" for 2K? If so...keep it to yourself, buy a load of them, sell them for what the actually go for, become minted

Comment

Originally posted by Paullen View Post
                              I have a gen 3 and a legacy gtb, Rev d, converted to single turbo.

The legacy is a brilliant car, comfy, reliable and very fast. Mines just sat on the drive because it costs nearly 4x as much to insure as my surf!
                              Cheers yes their good cars. (Hope I'm not making a mistake getting a surf)
                              Originally posted by Sylux View Post
                              He's wanting 2k for it. That's a good price. You reckon you can get "a couple of E55s" for 2K? If so...keep it to yourself, buy a load of them, sell them for what the actually go for, become minted
                              Exactly. Bob on, cheers. 2k is a good price for the car as u say.

So, who wants to do a deal as I'm about to write an eBay add

Comment

Working...
                              X