Big surf !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melhks View Post
    Ah ok pal. I guess that changes after enough posts!?
    Nope ! See Here

Comment

Originally posted by Melhks View Post
      Hi sorry I didnt realise it was yours!

Could you PM me the spec, history, work done etc

Many thanks
      Mel

Has to be a wind up

Comment

To msg

You pays your money, simples!

Comment

Originally posted by 12callum View Post
          Hi Andy yes ive fitted the roughtrax 2' suspension lift with a 2' body lift, running 33/12.50/15 gt radial mts!

May I ask why?
          Just liked the look and wondered...I've been looking at the 31's in the same tyre model as you have on...wondered how they'd look (oddly currently have the same alloys as your selling but will likely go to steels with new tyres). 33's would be great but I'm not doing a suspension lift..the height is just right standard for what I use it for.

Comment

Ah ok, yeh great tyres I do still get slight rubbing on full lock but I am going to do some more trimming! The 31s should be fine, I wanted to keep it looking as standard as possible! This is a pic of when I brought it in September.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 12callum; 17 May 2014, 09:14.

Comment

Are you still after a big Surf?

I'll be selling my lifted 2nd Gen very shortly. Will post info on it if interested..

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
                Are you still after a big Surf?

I'll be selling my lifted 2nd Gen very shortly. Will post info on it if interested..

Thanks.
                Hi Don

Thanks, but after much searching and deliberation I found what I was looking for!
                I bought a silver/white, 3rd gen switchable auto Surf from a retired old boy that never took it off road and never towed anything. Plus in the ten years he had it, it only covered some 80,000 km. the engine bay was like new, the water in the rad was clear, it runs smooth and on the button.............I'm starting to think ....perhaps too good...........and waiting for something bad!! Hopefully not.

The cam belt was changed 3 years ago about 8000 miles ago. Should I change it?

Heres a picture
                Click image for larger version

Name:	$_80.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1258855

I'm thinking 2" lift and bigger rubber but will wait as driving to ITaly soon! Wish me luck!

Comment

Very nice. Can I ask what you payed as I might be in the market for one soon?

Comment

Very good find!
                    Don't worry about the timing belt, almost new.
                    Just make sure the rad has coolant in it rather than just water and you are away.

Buon viaggio!

Comment

Working...
                    X