Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my subaru sti to get a surf,

Hi fellas

I won't make a big song and dance about this, if you want the full add and spec I can email it over to you.

I am selling my import STI red top,I will keep it short and just say its MINT, FSH , low miles 60k and rust free, truly remarkable condition suffice to say price reflects cond. it's up for sale on a very well know site for £4000 .

I am in the shop for another surf 3.0 td so I thought I would offer this on here if anybody should be after what I am selling they might want to. Px or even swap if its say a 3rd gen or modified. Let me know I'm under no if I can help you then you can help me

Apologies if I am unable to list this in more than one section .

Got a winched up, lifted gen 2 here im looking to get rid of, Its a manual as well so its never overheated like my autos did

Recaros, 2 inch front and rear lift, 2 inch body lift, 5 ton superwinch with wireless remote, dvd head unit, fromt and rear amber strobes, rear spotlights, custom wraparound rear protection

Loads of stuff

Starts first time, every time

Only time it ever let me down was when the batteries died last winter

Can chuck, in a load of winching gear as well if you want it

Comment

Did you want to Px your truck? Mine sold then, wasn't collected on an auction site for £4100, if mine sells I will get more info off you and make a cash offer.

Regards

Comment

I dont have anything i can add on top of the surf as im waiting for a new job to start ( security clearance is a pig to get for these places)

But feel free to make me an offer if the scooby sells, im not in a major rush to sell but.... Cash is king with me. Can hold it if you do want it

Comment

That 2nd Gen looks ready to rock and roll off-road. That's what i want to do with my 3rd Gen SSR-G. Looks fit for purpose
          Now it's time to play!

Comment

Will have a 3rd gen soon, once a couple of jobs are finished on it ( Vince? )

Comment

Working...
            X