3rd gen surf wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen surf wanted

Hi all after a long absent from my 2.4 surf witch was sold to me with a dodgy head. I've decided I would like another as I do miss them so if any one as one in good condition and would prefere black but might consider another colour if nice and this time would like a 3lt as the heads aint dodgy as the 2.5 so if you know could you get back thanks steve.
    Last edited by steveo44; 7 July 2013, 11:32.
    NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

Originally posted by steveo44 View Post
    Hi all after a long absent from my 2.5 surf witch was sold to me with a dodgy head. I've decided I would like another as I do miss them so if any one as one in good condition and would prefere black but might consider another colour if nice and this time would like a 3lt as the heads aint dodgy as the 2.5 so if you know could you get back thanks steve.
    3.0 heads have been known to crack as well.

p.s. You've never owned a 2.5 Surf as they don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      3.0 heads have been known to crack as well.

p.s. You've never owned a 2.5 Surf as they don't exist.
      sorry mate 2.4 then got it in 2008 when i was last on here, if you look back on old posts, whats the best thing to look for when viewing, Or just go of service history, You most props cant remeber but have had conversations in the past has i had a lot of trouble with the old one got the head done and within two weeks and a towing of my caravan it blew agian, should of really asked steve on here to sort it but only just jioned the forum then.
      NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

Comment

a
        Last edited by bigmck1; 15 July 2013, 19:25.

Comment

I have 3.0L tdi surf with 31" tyres body 3"body lift 2.5" spring lift amongst other things but head has gone and would be good for conversion by bushwhacker above. (knows more about toyotas more than a midwife knows about babies) if you're interested. Adrian [email]chukkit@me.com
          Last edited by Sneakthief; 24 July 2013, 19:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakthief View Post
            I have 3.0L tdi surf with 33/12.5/15 tyres body 3"body lift 2.5" spring lift amongst other things but head has gone and would be good for conversion by bushwhacker above. (knows more about toyotas more than a midwife knows about babies) if you're interested. Adrian [email]chukkit@me.com
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 24 July 2013, 22:59.

Comment

I have a 96 ssr-x in pearl cream/champagne/silver/gold or whatever you call it.
              3.0 td,under slung spare,sunroof,air con,tinted windows,tinted spoiler with vents,aftermarket alloy wheels,2new tyres,wind deflectors,auto,just been taxed,motd till feb,all electric windows,central locking,new front shocks and strut top mounts,roughly 123'000 miles when you convert what it did in km before import in 2006,excellent rust free bodywork,good chassis and underneath.
              Always serviced by previous owner,had a belt change recently,aftermarketbcd player/radio,compass,temp gauge,altimeter,good running gear and brakes.
              Not much bad points,rear l/h bumper corner has a small dent and light surface rust on it,4 small holes in the dash where a phone holder has been attached.
              Only selling as I bought 2 in the same weekend and the other has half the miles of this 1,but being honest I'd rather keep this 1 as it has a sunroof and I love driving it,I'll be getting the other 1 back next week from the body shop as I was having some bits touched up so this 1 can go when I get it back.
              Price £3000
              Pm me if interested.ta,lee

Comment

Originally posted by rollo ford View Post
                tinted spoiler
                Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                  Tinted same as door wind deflectors.
                  Ill add a few pics over the wknd if you are still looking.

Comment

Can only get 1 just now,memory card is full.
                    Tyres don't come with it as I bought them for my other surf.
                    2 matching new road tyres and 2 matching used road tyres and a good road tyre for spare will be what's on it.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

I have a '96 3rd Gen for sale. Black over silver.
                        Spare on the tailgate, dark rear glass, spoiler with mirror, electric compass/windows/mirrors, sunroof, air con and double din Kenwood with bluetooth, sat nav and removable front panel. Just been Mot'd and taxed and has recent exhaust.
                        It also has the bullbar fitted and I have the Toyota spots but they are still in a box. 5 good tyres and a set of 5 powder coated wheels with winter tyres that are also available.

The car's in the North East and I'm looking for £3000.

Comment

Originally posted by f145h View Post
                          I have a '96 3rd Gen for sale. Black over silver.
                          Spare on the tailgate, dark rear glass, spoiler with mirror, electric compass/windows/mirrors, sunroof, air con and double din Kenwood with bluetooth, sat nav and removable front panel. Just been Mot'd and taxed and has recent exhaust.
                          It also has the bullbar fitted and I have the Toyota spots but they are still in a box. 5 good tyres and a set of 5 powder coated wheels with winter tyres that are also available.

The car's in the North East and I'm looking for £3000.
                          Hi mate, I would be interested in your hilux surf if you still have it. Could you email me at bernydawson@gmail.com with your contact number please.
                          Thanks
                          Bernard

Comment

Working...
                          X