going it alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going it alone

OK, I have decided to import one myself. I have found what appears to be a reputable company in Japan and I can get a mint '93 2.4 SSR-G for £4k door to door all taxes/shipping paid. Wish me luck and I shall let you know how I get on. (thats if you are interested) If anyone has any horror stories or advice that they would like to impart then it would be greatfully recieved. Especially how it all works our end at the port and dealing with customs.

Cheers
    Steve

Originally posted by cheezygrinon
    OK, I have decided to import one myself. I have found what appears to be a reputable company in Japan and I can get a mint '93 2.4 SSR-G for £4k door to door all taxes/shipping paid. Wish me luck and I shall let you know how I get on. (thats if you are interested) If anyone has any horror stories or advice that they would like to impart then it would be greatfully recieved. Especially how it all works our end at the port and dealing with customs.

Cheers
    Steve
    cause were interested, keep us posted, who's the company in japan you are getting it from, sewerat bob will probably have info on them
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Going Alone

best wish's hope everything goes according to plan shame l could not interest you in my SSR-G.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
      X