1997/1998 Surf with intercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Poves;754782]Yes mate it was , I thought it best to try ebay first

So putting it on Ebay, you were trying to get the best possible price for it, instead of offering it at a favourable rate to members on here?............"Not really spirit of the forum"...........................
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

[QUOTE=MWS;755032]
      Originally posted by Poves View Post
      Yes mate it was , I thought it best to try ebay first

So putting it on Ebay, you were trying to get the best possible price for it, instead of offering it at a favourable rate to members on here?............"Not really spirit of the forum"...........................
      At £3k I think it's a favourable rate wherever it's advertised , and as a private seller I would like a half decent return on some of the time and money I've put into my truck.
      I don't know exactly why your trying to rattle my cage , but as this is rapidly descending into a "flame me " thread , bring it on , none of your anal comments really matter in the grand scheme of things , if it brings a little pleasure to your life , go for it
      Last edited by Poves; 12 February 2012, 23:21.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        AK Motors are not required to do things by the "Spirit of the forum". They are a car dealership, with all the overheads that that entails. If you think that a business should be run without an attempt to maximse profits, then I hope, for your sake that you never have to become self employed.
        We like to think that we paid a fair price to AK Motors for our motor which came with a year's MOT thrown in plus the option of taking it back if we did not like it. After all he is a business.

Comment

Working...
        X