Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John h View Post
    I have a pintle hook on the Reo........maybe not then

I've just been emailed my areas for contract Management, Hedon and east Hull, York (Cliffton Moor eco centre), East Riding of Yorkshire !!! including Beverley Driffield and all oh and work from Rotherham Centre

Fiesta for me I think ?
    Well either a fiesta or a pay rise.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      What Happened ? I Liked that smiley
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Well either a fiesta or a pay rise.
        i should be greatfull that I have a job and be happy with 41p a mile fuel allowance !!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasar1968 View Post
          isnt that what dealers do ? and also isnt it second nature to haggle
          You've never introduced yourself to the Site owners and told them your business and intentions.

The forum is run for Surf enthusiasts, by Surf enthusiasts, not for free advertising for companys who turn up out of the blue.

People who do make some money through the forum, me included, have either been here since day one, or have made friends by helping people out and being useful.

If you have something of interest to members by all means get in touch with Koi and chat about coming to a mutual arrangment, the forum always needs financial support and we have small scale ads for relevent companys.

The one thing I (am I'm sure others will agree) will be 100% be against and just isn't moral is for a dealer to take advantage of is a cheap truck for sale on here that could go to another member. That just isn't right or what the forum is about.

There could be a happy place here for you, if you're selling spares and trucks, but pay your way, give something back to the forum and its members and all will be fine.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            What Happened ? I Liked that smiley
            Sorry John, I moved it to a different album. I's back now.

Comment

Excellent !

Comment

Working...
              X