Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody help?

Hi everyone,
    I am a new member and I require a surf. I would prefer a high spec model in a gen 3 if possible. I have been looking for a few weeks in the for sale ads without any success and now I have lost my patience, therefore I have posted a wanted add. I am willing to travel for the right one.
    Anyone willing to offer me a surf could you please PM me or email me on mufc111@live.co.uk.

Cheers

Surf lover

Have a look in the for sale section again!

Comment

Don't jump in & buy one for the sake of it, i looked at 8 before i found the right one & its never let me down in 5 years, all its needed is general wear & tear parts & a few of my own personal tweeks to improve it.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Thanks for your help boys, I have just bought scorpions Ssrg intercooler and I am very happy with it. Thanks again for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by surflover View Post
          Thanks for your help boys, I have just bought scorpions Ssrg intercooler and I am very happy with it. Thanks again for the advice.
          Can't believe you bought that shed.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            Can't believe you bought that shed.
            Haha..hey I can see some smoke rising up in the air from west Yorkshire side

Comment

Haha..hey I can see some smoke rising up in the air from west Yorkshire side
              Hope your keeping it standard & not messing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                Hope your keeping it standard & not messing with it.
                No it is gonna remain as it is. It's got some nice touches to it and I think if I do anything else it might just be a little bit OTT!

Comment

No it is gonna remain as it is. It's got some nice touches to it and I think if I do anything else it might just be a little bit OTT!
                  Good man, shall i add your name to the exclusive shiny club.

Comment

Fit the original rear lights back on, those clear lenses make it look like it's from Essex.

Comment

You're right about the rear lights I ain't to keen on them myself to be honest. I would prefer the originals on the back.

Comment

You're right about the rear lights I ain't to keen on them myself to be honest. I would prefer the originals on the back.
                        Put an add in the swop shop, someone will swop you for the originals.

Comment

I wouldn't mind the clear rears if you decide to go back standard...
                          I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Barnstaple, Essex?

Joke used to live in Chivenor when my dad was stationed there in 1980ish....

Comment

Working...
                            X